Łona - Nie Gadaj Tyle

Thread: Łona - Nie Gadaj Tyle

Tags: None

xNini said:

Exclamation Łona - Nie Gadaj Tyle

Translation to english please
    "Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

Paul Orhan said:

Mam marzenie i doskonale wiem co z nim robić, / I got a dream and I know perfectly well what to do with it
    systematycznie rzucam sobie kłody pod nogi./ I constantly put obstacles on my own road
    i z radością odwlekam realizacji termin, / and gladly put off its fulfilment deadline
    w końcu o czym miałbym marzyć gdybym kiedyś je spełnił... / What would I dream of after I have fulfilled this one
    Jakby tego wszystkiego było mało, / As if that wasn't enough
    ja / I
    z tym marzeniem prowadze pewien dialog, baa / carry on a certain dialogue with this dream
    dyskusje całą nie żadne pogaduszki drobne, / a whole dispute, not some blah, blah small talk
    bo trzeba wiedzieć, że to bydle jest rozmowene. / 'cos you have to know this bloody dream is rather talkative
    Mówi: prosze ja ciebie, wyluzuj przedewszystkim zamiast próbować mnie tu urzeczywistnić. / It says: "Please, instead of trying to fulfill me, first of all, take it easy!
    Prosze ciebie, wiem co knujesz / Please, I know what you're after
    doniesły mi ziomy chcesz mnie spełnic? / Your pals told me, so you want me fulfilled?
    To fatalny prosze ciebie pomysł! / C'mon, It's such a bad idea!"
    Powiadam: Ty, nie bądź takie mądre i jeśli umiesz,/ And I say: Hey you, dream, don't be so wise and if you can
    podaj mi w sumie choć jeden argument. / Give me just one argument
    Spróbuj przekonać mnie póki nie jestem pewien, / Try to convince me as long as I'm not sure
    tylko skończ z tym pierdolonym "prosze ciebie" ! / Only cut on this f***ing 'please'!
    Słucham? /"I beg your pardon?
    Tak ceniłem cię za zdorwy rozsądek kiedyś, a tu takie pomysły niemądre. / I once valued you for your common sense and here you come up with some stupid ideas
    Żeby spełniać mnie gdy ja mam szanse na rozwój? / of fulfilling me when I stand a chance of developing myself?
    Pozwól, że to nazwe to jest najzwyklejszy rozbój! / Let me put it bluntly - it's plain robbery
    Ja jestem jescze nazbyt mgliste, /I'm still too vague
    więc zamiast spełniać mnie - naucz się cieszyć moim towarzystwem! / So instead of fulfilling me learn how to enjoy my company!
    Prosze ciebie, po czym obrażone trzaska drzwiami odchodząc w nicość,/Please!" and after that it slams the door and offended walks away into nothingness
    a ja zostaje sam i zasadniczo... / And I'm left alone and basically...

Coraz częsciej myśle popatrz, / I think more and more like this:"Look,
    biegniemy za szczęściem choć nie możemy go dopaść, / we chase after happiness though we can't catch it,
    wciąz ucieka nam, bo nie znamy prawdy o nim, / it keeps running away from us all the time, 'cos we don't know the truth about it
    po co łapać króliczka, skoro tak przyjemnie się go goni?... / What's the sense in catching a rabbit when the pleasure lies in running after it?..."

Widze / I can see
    biegnący tłum mało tego samw nim biegne obraliśmy cel ale w gruncie rzeczy nie potrzebnie. / a crowd running and even myself running with it, we set our aims but quite unnecessarily as a matter of fact
    Wprawdzie biegniemy po szczęście, / It's true that we run after happiness
    lecz to mało ważny szczegół, / yet this is only a minor detail
    w społęczeństwie które szczęście znajduje w biegu. / in a society that finds its happiness being on the run
    Przeto, całe to / So all this
    idiotyczne eldorado jest na tyle daleko, / idiotic eldorado is so far away
    że nim sprawi nam radość, / that before it gives us any joy
    my jaramy się długo zanim osiągniemy ów cel, / we keep on being so excited about it for so long before we reach this goal
    przy okazji wydłużając cała wędrówkę. / In the meantime prolonging our journey
    Mimo, że reprezentacja wpędza w rozpacz, / Despite the fact our soccer representation is throwing us into despair's arms
    Naród marzy o zwycięstwie na mistrzostwach./ All the nation is dreaming of winning the championships* (*Euro 2012 that is to be held in Poland and Ukraine)
    Więc miejmy wdzięczoność dla naszych piłkarzy,/ So, let's be grateful to our players
    zrobią wszystko byśmy jescze długo mogli marzyć./ They'll do everything so as to enable us to dream for so much longer

Rzeczą dobrą jest umieć zwolnić, / The ability to slow down is a good thing
    Światopogląd - bez znaczenia wszyscy są zdolni, / The outlook on life - irrelevant, everyone's talented enough,
    by u szczytu będąc,/ while being on top,
    wrócić na sam dół,/ to fall back to the very bottom
    choć dobry pan Bóg nie czytuje preambół. / Though our Good Lord doesn't read preambles
    Oto polski sposób jak oszukać ten świat, / Here's a Polish way to cheat on this world
    osiągnąć szczęście w drodze do szczęścia / and to reach happiness on the road to happiness
    i /and
    nikt za szczęściem nie będzie musiał biec za szybko/nobody will have to run too fast after happiness
    mając już jedno szczęście, chodźby było szczęśćia / already having got one happiness, even if it was only a pinch of happiness
    szczyptą.

Mamy marzenia zresztą każde z nich tętni, / we have our dreams, each and every one of them is so alive
    lecz zamiast je spełniać uprawiamy z nimi pogawędki, / but instead of fulfilling them we keep talking to them
    to nic, że ominiemy każdy w szczęściu azyl, / it doesn't matter we shall pass by every asylum in happiness
    Przynajmniej wiemy jak pięknie jest marzyć... / At least we know how beautiful it is to dream

Coraz częsciej myśle popatrz, / I think more and more like this:"Look,
    biegniemy za szczęściem choć nie możemy go dopaść, / we chase after happiness though we can't catch it,
    wciąz ucieka nam, bo nie znamy prawdy o nim, / it keeps running away from us all the time, 'cos we don't know the truth about it
    po co łapać króliczka, skoro tak przyjemnie się go goni?... / What's the sense in catching a rabbit when the pleasure lies in running after it?..."

Off the recordOMG this sounds so pretentious and lame! Are we a nation of losers?
    Last edited by Paul Orhan; 10-28-2011 at 02:24 PM.

bandziol20 said:

I'm afraid so... My god ! It's so poor...