PLZ, Help me Find this Christian/Gospel Song

Thread: PLZ, Help me Find this Christian/Gospel Song

Tags: None
  1. rsandino said:

Default PLZ, Help me Find this Christian/Gospel Song

I've read some of the messages and was amazed of how people on this forum have found what they are looking for with the help of other memebers..that's awesome...i hope this happens in my case:

I am looking for a christian/gospel song which i heard when i was growing up, my sister even sanged it at church..it was during the early-mid 90's, but i am not sure if that's the date of the song...

the chorus goes something like this:

"and in his presence there is singing
    sweeter then you have ever heard before
    Oh Lord
    (something-something)
    let us rejoice in his presence...."

I know that the first to lines are correct...the rest, i am not that sure but it goes something like that...

I've been searching for this song for a long time, even called the radio a few times, with no success...

PLEASE HELP...YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW GRATEFULLL I WILL BE...

GOD BLESS

2. rsandino said:

anyone know this song..plz help

3. montannie-annie said:

Hi rsandino ~

Here are a couple of possibilities, because you've been searching for years.....it might be best to listen to samples of the songs and not just read the lyrics (I speak from experience in searching for one song for years and passing over the lyrics for years w/out hearing it, thinking I remembered the lyrics correctly!!!!!). I have posted where you can listen to the samples. Hope this helps!

Annie~
    Listen to samples at: Amazon has this song and album, search to that album, and then page down to song.

HERE IN THIS HOUSE

We've gathered here, in faith we believe / We lift our voices, His praises we sing / Whatever you need, my God will provide / The Father is waiting with arms open wide //

Chorus 1: Here is this house, there is a blessing / Here is this house, He's given a song / Here in this house refreshing anointing / Filling our hearts with perfect love / There's mercy and grace (mercy and grace) falling like rain / Here in this house, (Thank you Lord.)

Here in His presence, there is fullness of joy / There's peace like a river flooding our soul / We see His glory surrounding this place. There's healing, (healing) forgiveness (forgiveness) / Mercy and grace.

Chorus 2: Here in this house, (Here in this house), there is a blessing / Here in this house, (Here in this house) He's given a song / Here in this house, there's refreshing anointing / Filling our hearts with perfect love / There's mercy and grace ( I feel it, I feel it) falling like rain /(mercy is falling like raining)

VAMP: Here in this house, there's refreshing anointing / Filling our hearts with perfect love / There's mercy and grace, (I feel it, I feel it) falling like rain / There's mercy and grace, (I feel it, I feel it) falling like rain (like rain) / There's mercy and grace, (I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it) falling like rain,(Do you feel it?) mercy and grace!

Bridge: (Classic hymn segment) Bridge: Come thou font of many blessings / To my heart to sing Your praise / Streams of mercy never ceasing / Call for songs of loudest praise.

Hook: Here in this house, there's refreshing anointing / Filling our hearts with perfect love....

Tag: Mercy and grace, is falling like rain.......Here in this house. Feel you Jesus, whatever you need.
    Listen to samples at: Google greg and sheila, then go to "our songs"

HOLY GROUND

As I walked through the door I sensed his presence
    And I knew this was a place where love abounds
    For this is the temple, jehovah God abides here
    And we are standing in his presence
    On holy ground

We are standing on holy ground
    And I know there are angels all around
    Let us praise Jesus now
    We are standing in his presence
    On holy ground

In his presence there is joy beyond measure
    And at his feet peace of mind can still be found
    If you have a need, I know He has the answer
    Reach out and claim it for we are standing
    On holy ground

Let us praise, Jesus now
    We we are standing in his presence
    On holy ground

Let us praise, Jesus now
    On holy ground
    Last edited by montannie-annie; 09-25-2006 at 09:22 PM.

4. rsandino said:

Default Thank You

Thank you Montannie,

I listened to the songs you wrote, none of them is the one i am in search of. But THANK YOU for your help and your time, i really do appreciate it.

Hopefully i can find it soon, it's driving me crazy.

~PrayerIsTheAnswer~