Mohd Hamaki - Fe Hadan 3einek / محمد حماقي - في حضن عينيك

Thread: Mohd Hamaki - Fe Hadan 3einek / محمد حماقي - في حضن عينيك

Tags: None

linkin85ale said:

Red face Mohd Hamaki - Fe Hadan 3einek / محمد حماقي - في حضن عينيك

Hazar-rox said:

فى حضن عنيك لقيت نفسى وافضل ليك ده انا طول عمرى مستنيك حياتى بحالها ملك ايديك
    in your eyes bosom i found myself ,and why would i stay like that ,cause all my lifetime i've been waiting for you,all my life is between your hands
    سنين بتفوت سنين ترجعى حبيبى هعيش معاك عمرى متبعدنيش عشان خاطرى مليش بعديك
    years pass by and you come back,i'll live with you my life,don't send me away ,for my sake,i have no one after you
    وانا وياك وصلت لاخر الاحلام خلاص مبقتش اخاف من الدنيا ومن الايام
    with you i reached the extreme of fantasy ,it's over i no longer fear the world and the days
    in your eyes bosom i found myself ,and why would i stay like that ,cause all my lifetime i've been waiting for you,all my life is between your hands
    حبيبى انت اللى نستنى ليالى زمان يا واخد قلبى وعنيا وروحى كمان
    My beloved!you the one that made forget the old nights,oh the one taking my heart and eyes,and also my soul

done by larosa

linkin85ale said:

thank you hazar you always to the rescue