Very fast spanish dance song - el amor? Trumpets?

Thread: Very fast spanish dance song - el amor? Trumpets?

Tags: ritmo club song 90s
  1. icebreakr said:

Unhappy Very fast spanish dance song - el amor? Trumpets?

I've heard that song in late 90s on a dance mix. It could be a club mix song. I've been looking for it for a decade, please help

heksje said:

that is very little to go on, can you give some more information? (a clip or video would be the best, but i'm asuming you don't have that
    is it a band? male or female vocalist? do you remember anything more from the lyrics? do you know a song in a similar genre?

3. icebreakr said:

Female vocalist, similiar to maybe Gloria Estefan, but very fast tempo. I know word "ritmo" is in it. It sounded like Italian, maybe Spanish/Portugal... maybe even a club song from Ibiza, dunno. Heard it on a radio playing popular club songs. Its been made around 1997-2000.

heksje said:

that makes me think of this one: "El ritmo Caliente" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxMtX...eature=related (I couldn't find the original version, but you might recognise the song anyway?)

or this: "Ritmo de la noche" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ocfBKdjXg
    but these are probably older than '97.

is it anything like these?

5. icebreakr said:

Sorry nope. Female vocalist has a much more powerful voice, and its very fast. Song must be from around '96-98. I've heard it on a clubmix radio several times but never managed to get the name of the artist. :/

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by icebreakr View Post
    Sorry nope. Female vocalist has a much more powerful voice, and its very fast. Song must be from around '96-98. I've heard it on a clubmix radio several times but never managed to get the name of the artist. :/
    This one?

El Amor - Azucar Moreno (Multiple Orgasm Mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pnqpM3SxVE
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

7. icebreakr said:

Sadly, no. :/
    It is very vocally strong, very fast tempo and voice is very similiar to Vaya Con Dios singer or maybe even Gala?

8. Brendan said:

Try: Cyclone Tracy - Balla Con Il Ritmo or, my number one choice: Lovechild - Gloria

9. icebreakr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Try: Cyclone Tracy - Balla Con Il Ritmo or, my number one choice: Lovechild - Gloria
    Nope, much more lyrics (spanish or italian?) and very strong female vocal similiar to Gala, Gloria Estefan or Dani Klein (Vaya con Dios).

10. Brendan said:

This one really intrigues me, because it is my era and sounds like it should be my genre too...

When you say it's very fast do you mean it's like Trance (~140bpm) speed or maybe even faster than that? You mentioned trumpets at one point. Were they actual trumpets being played or was it a synth effect that sounds like a trumpet? Was the vocalist singing in Spanish/Italian or did they just have this accent? When was the last time you heard it? Was it a happy vibe or more of a darker song?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, but it really might help!

11. icebreakr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    This one really intrigues me, because it is my era and sounds like it should be my genre too...

When you say it's very fast do you mean it's like Trance (~140bpm) speed or maybe even faster than that? You mentioned trumpets at one point. Were they actual trumpets being played or was it a synth effect that sounds like a trumpet? Was the vocalist singing in Spanish/Italian or did they just have this accent? When was the last time you heard it? Was it a happy vibe or more of a darker song?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, but it really might help!
    Tell me about it. It is like the *only* song I cannot find. A local DJ radio played it occasionally, like in summer of '97 or '98.
    Female vocal is really stand-out-ish, and trumpets were like from latin america, so no synth. All I can remember were words like "ritmooooo" (don't google it, Spanish singers made like every song with that word inside) and "el amor". I've heard it a year later and asked folks, but they didn't know. Wish I had a Soundhound app back then, eh?

Song wasn't trance, but it could be a club mix ... DJ radio played trance back then a lot. It very well could be Italian, it played in clubs *a lot* I think.

12. Mak Hilal said:

im searching for a song like that as well, same specs, but my song goes like " estay la mokhe caliente" and the beat is strong

13. icebreakr said:

Still looking for this song since ~1999, it's almost driving me crazy haha

I remember most of the song is in spanish/italian/portugese language but has a refrain /part in english? I used keywords such as Baila, ritmo amore, but cannot find the damn song.

It is samba-like song, very fast with trumpets and female voice is very distinct, powerful. "Ritmo amoreeeeeeeee" or "baila amor"? Song is *very* fast tempo.

These two are pretty close, but... not the right ones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZual1_lTZU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOaPOOo1_IM

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

14. icebreakr said:

So... any new ideas in 2018?

15. icebreakr said:

Still havent found what I'm looking for 😁