Theme song from "National Security"?

Thread: Theme song from "National Security"?

Tags: None
  1. DRLHyper said:

Default Theme song from "National Security"?

Hello,

I watched this movie yesterday and was wondering what the name of the theme song (from the movie "National Security") was. I have so far not found it, so it would be appretiated.

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fence Sitter View Post
    "National Security"

National Security Movie Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBaoKCWQhqs
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

3. Fence Sitter said:

Yeah, stuff ups happen. *oops* Seeing as you've posted it up, I'll explain.

I got the hopeful search result for wikianswers for National Security, but the "present" result was bare information wise. While checking a few other links I then used the cached result ... and half way down the first seemingly useful bit of information about a composer who did scores for both movie and sequel but ... by that stage I missed it was for a different movie. %-)

Unfortunately multitasking isn't one of my strong points, and duly cut and pasted it without looking, |-) just a little too quick, but I realised once I posted - and you're quick too :-) It would have been viewable for the time for me to hit edit and write the reason for deletion.
    Last edited by Fence Sitter; 10-23-2011 at 08:39 AM. Reason: fix code

Mixalopoulos said:

No worries Fence, your contributions are always welcome.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

5. DRLHyper said:

Well, thank you for replying.

I still would like the name of the song but... Something is better than nothing, I guess.

6. Fence Sitter said:

:-) OK right movie this time.

If the score does have a name, searching the web, there does not appear to be any name in the public arena.

The closest, was finding the score mixer - Elton Ahi. Randy Edelman is listed as Music, Ralph Ferraro as Orchestrations.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808474115/cast