Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian Movies or Series (Episodes)

Thread: Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian Movies or Series (Episodes)

Tags: None

mabushii said:

Default Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian Movies or Series (Episodes)

Hey I am trying to find serbian, croatian and bosnian movies or shows (that are comedy or romantic comedy) but I cant find any. I can only find drama Can anyone recommend any?
    眩しいでした ヾ(≧∇≦)ゞ チガウゥ
    o(^-^)o

2. ina said:

Probaj "Otvorena vrata", serija..... "Laf u srcu", stara, o seljacima i selu , ne znam hoće li ti se dopasti.... ali je smešna i kaži romantična...šta još, ne mogu da se setim.... evo još jedne stare ali lepe: "Pozorište u kući"...... naše komedije su mahom sa crnim humorom....ili tragi-komedije. Sada si mlada za to, ali jednog dana ćeš razumeti. Filmovi: Lajanje na zvezde, Mi nismo anđeli 1 i 2, Tesna koža (ovo je užasno smešno za nas, ne znam hoće li tebi... naši filmovi nisu poput američkih), Davitelj protiv davitelja (da preskočiš početak, ona na groblju )
    Imaš "crtani" Džet set...
    Ako se setim još nečeg, pišem ti....sad mi je stao mozak.

Dzomba said:

Xaxaxa... "Otvorena vrata"... Man, I remember it, it was on when I was, like, 6 or 7 years old.. Now they are showing it again on RTS..
    Funny.. But then again, it's kinda tough to understand maybe for strangers...

mabushili, I know a lot of good Serbian/ex-YU TV shows and movies.. But, for most of them, you have to live somewhere in ex-Yu to understand them (sth like ina said)..

There is some hilarious Bosnian stuff... Like "Lud, zbunjen, normalan", for ex.
    Now.. Let's try something.. Try to watch this and then tell me if it's funny for you (and, ofcourse, do you understand the language and everything...)

[dVln5owk0pM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVln5owk0pM[/video]

How about this...?? (it's like a home-made parody, but it's hilarious.. axaxaxa...)

[29hINr37F4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29hINr37F4M[/video]

And, if you ask me, the funniest show EVER is a Serbian puppet comedy show "Nikad Izvini", but it's all about Serbian politicians, so I guess that's not exactly what your interests are..

4. ina said:

Hahhaaa... da bre, lepo si se setio!

Ofratko said:

Maybe I'm a little bit late but this movies are highly recommended:
    The Red Colored Grey Truck (Sivi kamion crvene boje)
    The Fuse(Gori Vatra)
    Will Not End Here(Nije kraj)
    Two Players from the Bench(Dva igraca s klupe)
    Strawberries in the Supermarket (Jagoda u supermarketu)
    The Tour(Turneja)

All are comedies but they do have a bit of drama. It's also hard to find movies where the war is not mentioned but nevertheless SCB movies are my absolutely favorite!

Dzomba said:

I hate SCB movies, because 95% of them deal with the 90's...
    I mean... Enough already...
    The last good SCB movie I saw was "Beogradski Fantom" ("Belgrade Phantom").. It's a good mixture of documentary and action movie, with good car scenes, and interesting story...

Music from the movie (with some scenes...)

[aL-7C0c92f8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL-7C0c92f8[/video]

jpetrovic said:

Ja bih preporucila film Montevideo, Bog te video. Meni se dopao.

Dzomba said:

Quote Originally Posted by jpetrovic View Post
    Ja bih preporucila film Montevideo, Bog te video. Meni se dopao.
    On se svima dopao. :A

("Film koji se svima dopao" - http://www.njuz.net/cetvrti-dan-prot...-bog-te-video/ )

jpetrovic said:

Ha, ha. U stvari, i nisam cula da se nekom nije dopao, osim tom liku.

Dzomba said:

Ovaj sajt inace ima ovakve saljive vesti... Najbolji su... Xaxaxaxaxa
    Ovaj i nije nesto smesan, ima stvarno urnebesnih...

Btw, who wants to watch SCB movies/soaps, you have almost everything on YouTube, you don't need to download..

jpetrovic said:

Sad nisam sigurna da li je to isti sajt, ali bila sam na sajtu gde mozes da napravis svoju vest tako sto upises ime druga, drugarice, npr.

Jos jedan super film, film Karaula.

mabushii said:

Wow so many comments XD (I haven't been to the website for a while so I didn't see XD) Thanks for all of the suggestions
    眩しいでした ヾ(≧∇≦)ゞ チガウゥ
    o(^-^)o

mabushii said:

Dzomba@ the discoveri one where he is in the wild is hilarious thanks ^_^
    眩しいでした ヾ(≧∇≦)ゞ チガウゥ
    o(^-^)o

Dzomba said:

Bosnian humor... Lol...
    Try finding "Lud, zbunjen, normalan" on the net.. It's a Bosnian comedy series... It's not super hilarious or constantly funny, but it is good, no doubt...
    Here's the wiki page about it.. See if you like it.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lud,_zbunjen,_normalan