It doesn't matter what I do it seems all I can do is live my life backwards. L. I. F. E. V. I. L. Tried to be good but they forced me into somethin I didn't wanna be. When some ******* came and took my ****in job he took my life and lead me to rob. I've been struggling all my life to feed my kids and my wife. To be the man my daughter sees when she looks up at me. Now im sittin in the car rappin on the keys deciding I gotta do this to fulfill their needs. Dead man at 25 and my lifes spent on what another months rent. Tell my wife I love her tell my kids why I ain't comin home. Tell them all how you had to put a bullet to my dome. All I was hired to do was drive. Im a broken dad just tryin to survive.

As gas prices go up my anger goes up what the **** I had to sell my pickup just so I could take a bus to get to my job but on the way there I got robbed by some bum all for a bottle of rum fifty cents and a pack of gum is all that I have to show im trying to be a dad for my little girls and that **** makes me sad that every time I try to provide I gotta bum a ****in ride from some ***** who wishes I would have died. My lifes a ****in wreck 60 hours at work with a thirty dolla pay check. Tellin my girls everything is alright as I take off in the night. That's the final straw **** the ****in law. Show me a cop and ill break his ****in jaw. Government paid gas while I bust my *** trying to do things right but that's over tonight. Im sick of the fight. Tonight I gotta break the rules to keep my girls in their schools.

I tried to life my life. I loved my wife and my two little girls and this is the way **** unferrals. another b&e with my *** on the line. Dads broken down and committing a crime. But daddy got caught. Daddys about to get shot. Baby girl daddys about to make his final stand. I just hope when the time comes you can find you a better man. One that will make you his wife and give you a better life. All I can see is red I think its time for daddy to go to bed. Im taking a nap on the ground jus don't be around when im found because I never want to see you cry. I love you baby girl its time to go bye bye.