American Eagle Fall 2004 Playlist

Thread: American Eagle Fall 2004 Playlist

Tags: None
  1. konstantine1982 said:

Default American Eagle Fall 2004 Playlist

I worked for American Eagle during the 2004 holiday season and I'm looking for the playlist of music we played, both the holiday list and another CD were played, but the other CD was an older one. I know the playlist I'm definitely looking for had "Bend And Break" by Keane, "Anywhere With You" by Saves The Day, "I Met A Girl" by Wheat (coincidentally I worked at the store in Taunton, MA, where that band is from), "All Downhill From Here" by New Found Glory... I'm pretty sure "Christmas In Hollis" by Run DMC might have been on it or one I heard with it. I hope I'm not dating myself looking for this list, but if anyone could help it would be awesome. Thanks!

Hco471Model said:

Man, these were the golden days of AE's music. I was only 14 in '04 and was shopping at AE Silver City. We've probably met. It's a small world.

New Found Glory was definitely one of my obsessions back then. They probably were also playing Jimmy Eat World. Good luck with this search. There aren't many (or any) people on here that go that far back.