Need Translation ثورة وطن عربي

Thread: Need Translation ثورة وطن عربي

Tags: None

niam said:

Default Need Translation ثورة وطن عربي

ثورة وطن عربى الاساس الاحساس الكرامة للناس
    ثورة وطن عربى اعتزاز افتخار للناس
    خلاص جينا نقول مش اللى صاار و كان خير جنود الارض مصر هذا اللى جيه فى القرأن لتونس مصر
    25 يناير تغير ليبيا اليمن الاردن البحرين و الجزائر نعم للتغير لا للشماتة مجازير فى ليبيا لكن لا للاهانة الصغير صار امير هذه هى روح التغير الضمير غير الضمير الوشوش غير الوشوش الفران صارو وحوش
    البشر تدبح تدوس ها هنا نحن فى ثورة شعبية لا
    نريد اوطان حرة اصولية تجديدية وراثية نحن جنود الله فى بلاد عربية ثورية سلمية حربية
    انا على ارض الميدان اضرب تحيه فى بلاد جمهورية اميرية ملكية نعم ثورية ديمقراطيه عربية لا تخربية عنصرية ديكتاتورية الجهاد للاستشهاد هذا هو ما دعو بيه العباد مصر الكنانة تونس و المنامة
    المغرب الجزائر ام الشهيد شامخين و نسعى للتجديد يا امة العرب هذه صحوة الغضب من القدس المغتصب سانشاهد انتصار و تحريرا عن انكتب فالنسعة للزحف من السماء و الترب

thq

DR__ADEL said:

a revolution of the arabic based nation...feelings, dignity for people
    a revolution for arabic nation...pride and "another word for pride " for people
    it's over we are here to say...and the best soldjiers in the world are the egyptians...that's mentioned in the Quran "muslim's holy book"...to tunisia and egypt
    in 25 jan "date of the egyptian revolution"...changed libia , yemen , jordon , bahrain, algeria , yes for the change , no for the gloating in the massacres in libia
    but also no for humiliation
    the small has now become a prince...that's the spirit of the change
    Conscience has changed , faces have changed , rats "revolutionists who were afraid before " ....became beasts "after they've left fears behind"
    people were killed, here there is a national revolution
    we want free countries ,we are the soldjiers of ALLAH "god" in arabic countries , revolutionists peacefully , but in war

"repeating", then :

am in the field, saluting countries ,republics, kingdoms , yes , revolutions , arabic democracy , no damage , no racism, no dictators , we fight to die for god
    that's what egypt and tunisia have called for
    morocco and algeria the mother of pride soldjiers , we are searching for change..
    that's a revival of anger from the occupied jerusalem...we will watch our victory...let's go from sky and earth...

!!

=======================================

well i have to say that am an egyptian, but i really disliked the lyrics.....it's like collecting adjectives together without really giving a meaning that i found it hard to give a proper translation...the song is like : dignity , pride, no no , yes yes , wohoooo

i also have to say that "egyptians are the best soldjiers in the world" is NOT mentioned in the Quran as the lyrics say....i only find it right to say so

niam said:

Shokraaaaaan ^^ i loved it

DR__ADEL said:

u r welcome