Awareness music...

Thread: Awareness music...

Tags: None
  1. Focus said:

Default Awareness music...

Yes i will grace the place with my presence To give yall evidence of lyrical intelligence But peep this Its not for monkeys to dance...aight? I go by the 'Focus' cause thats what im about and how it should be cuz! This lyrical gat is straight pointed at the bogus Embarrassing us masterbating on television instead of hibernating tell me where's your vision? Quit this acting cause im breaking the faking spines' with these foolish lines Im sure im stealing the show skilling killing the not-so-sure with a lyrical four-four Leaving peeps salivating for more and more saying 'NICHO NICHO ECHO ECHO ECHO!'...Screaming!The light from my heart far and wide is beaming! Reaching out to everybody on the spot dreaming and scheming I say 'KEEP IT THERE'! IN no time you'll be gleaming! 360 degrees vision with my three eyes i see all Guess yall thats why im so wise I just wonder why these politicians and fake rappers on television always wanna tell me lies I wont lie though imma hurt cat broke with no dough Mad at the world at times Look at all these crimes All these goddamn problems But you wont never peep me out popping the gat I turn the hurt from my heart to a hit! I preach about love thats why til i rest in peace Everytime im screaming 'PEACE THERE IN THE STREETS AND THE EAST'! PLEASE EASE UP!! PIECE DOWN!! PEACE UP!! Instead of holding guns Lets start moulding and holding the hands of the young ones Cause role models...thats what they looking for Not sisters and brothers sleeping in brothels! Stand upright not uptight!! Focus is talking to you too! This here is a well for the thirsty to drink Helping the misty-minded to think Divine touch on the blind eye to blink Lunch for the hungry but its not a branch for a monkey!! Focus on the note will say PEACE!!!
    Last edited by Focus; 11-14-2011 at 03:23 AM.

Molotova said:

Wow wow wow, try using enter here and there ... People won't review your lyrics if you keep droppin' em like this. Try something like this, you'll see u'll get more reviews:

Yes i will grace the place with my presence
    To give yall evidence of lyrical intelligence
    But peep this Its not for monkeys to dance...aight?
    I go by the 'Focus' cause thats what im about and how it should be cuz!

This lyrical gat is straight pointed at the bogus
    Embarrassing us masterbating on television instead of hibernating tell me where's your vision?
    Quit this acting cause im breaking the faking spines' with these foolish lines
    Im sure im stealing the show skilling killing the not-so-sure with a lyrical four-four

Leaving peeps salivating for more and more saying 'NICHO NICHO ECHO ECHO ECHO!'...Screaming!T
    he light from my heart far and wide is beaming!
    Reaching out to everybody on the spot dreaming and scheming I say 'KEEP IT THERE'!
    IN no time you'll be gleaming! 360 degrees vision with my three eyes i see all

Guess yall thats why im so wise I just wonder why these politicians and fake rappers on television always wanna tell me lies
    I wont lie though imma hurt cat broke with no dough
    Mad at the world at times
    Look at all these crimes

All these goddamn problems
    But you wont never peep me out popping the gat I turn the hurt from my heart to a hit!
    I preach about love thats why til i rest in peace
    Everytime im screaming 'PEACE THERE IN THE STREETS AND THE EAST'!
    PLEASE EASE UP!! PIECE DOWN!! PEACE UP!!

Instead of holding guns
    Lets start moulding and holding the hands of the young ones
    Cause role models...thats what they looking for
    Not sisters and brothers sleeping in brothels!

Stand upright not uptight!! Focus is talking to you too!
    This here is a well for the thirsty to drink
    Helping the misty-minded to think
    Divine touch on the blind eye to blink
    Lunch for the hungry but its not a branch for a monkey!!
    Focus on the note will say PEACE!!!
    1 <3
  3. Focus said:

Thank you very much for the tip but yo the thing is im on a very outdated mobile!