Tags: None

sandypants said:

Quote Originally Posted by socialcrawl View Post
    saves the day
    dashboard
    yellowcard
    muse
    Are Muse considered EMO? :s
    Mulder: Whatever tape you found in that VCR, it isn't mine.

Scully: Good. Because I put it back in that drawer with all those other videos that aren't yours.
  2. warwick36 said:

bunch o fags..... should get slaughtered by metalheads...\m/....
  3. IAmTheMetal721 said:

Default Emo Music

I usually hate Screamo/Emo/Punk because of the cheesy lyrics and lack of instrumental strength. Usually in that kind of music the main focus is on the lyrics and the frontman is taking the spotlight from the rest of the band. At that point you can't help but wonder why they even call it a band. It might as well just be the lead singer as a solo artist and background music. That's basically what is sounds like. There are a few exceptions though. Bands like Escape The Fate and Underoath have a lot of instrumental AND vocal power and could easily be mistaken for Metalcore music, if it weren't for the cheesy lyrics. What I'm getting at is, (usually) Emo, Punk, Screamo, etc. doesn't have that hardcore, in-your-face feeling that Metal music does. But even so I say let the Emos make their music, because another great band like Escape The Fate might come along and give Emo music a nice heavy feeling.
  4. Emo_Kidd said:

Emo is where people hate there life and they cut them selves or do a rubber band pop and have the emo hair cuts and everything.....Goth is where people mostly only where black....Scene is when a person has the emo look but doesnt cut them selves.....
  5. ivey said:

Quote Originally Posted by BoricuaBoy View Post
    you ever tried making emos feel good? now thats funny
    you know wht?? u need to stop oka? i am emo and proud of it its bad enough emos are suicidal and depressed and your making them feel worse about who they r. just stop nobody needs to hear tht kind of stuff

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by ivey View Post
    you know wht?? u need to stop oka? i am emo and proud of it its bad enough emos are suicidal and depressed and your making them feel worse about who they r. just stop nobody needs to hear tht kind of stuff
    That comment was five years ago.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.