Song for 80's / 90's

Thread: Song for 80's / 90's

Tags: None
  1. dahrimp said:

Default Song for 80's / 90's

Hey there guys, I'm looking for a song which is a theme to a movie but I'm not too sure. The clip has an orangey glow to it, and there is a man with a very big boat. The only lyrics I remember are humming noises (hmm hmm hmm hm hhm hhhmmm mmm mm mmm), almost as if you were in a church. All in all the clip really has an epic feeling to it.

The theme and the song is very well known however I just can't find it with the leads I currently have.

Thanks.

2. Asuyuka said:

Well, what genre was the movie, if you remember? Was it in theaters, or was it direct to vid?

3. dahrimp said:

I believe it was romantic / action movie. It was played in the theaters. The videoclip consisted of parts of that movie. Like I said before, some parts of the clip show a few men walking through water with a ship on the background.

4. Asuyuka said:

Thanks, yeah. I'm afraid I might be a bit beyond help right now, but keep thinking on it. Maybe it will trigger and you'll remember it all. Also, if you're not terribly shy, go ahead and record yourself humming some of the hums =)

5. KatRN said:

Is it crash test dummies? they had a song with humming

6. HIM said:

7. RobbyT said:

Is it: Vangelis - Conquest of paradise? (The theme sounds very Gregorian)

8. dahrimp said:

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyT View Post
    Is it: Vangelis - Conquest of paradise? (The theme sounds very Gregorian)
    Yes this is it! Thanks everyone!