Hello

Thread: Hello

Tags: None
  1. Waterhead said:

Default Hello

Hello all!

I found this site while trying to find english translations of Unheilig - Spiegelbild. I wasn't able to find the translations but I looked around the site and was very impressed with what I saw with sections for everything from German music to Japanese.

Now some background about myself. I go by Waterhead, I was given this name years ago on a forum when I told them I had Hydrocephalus and I just ran with it because it was different. I am a pharmacy technician. I co-created a podcast called the Lawrence Ross Waterhead Show or simply LRWS. If you would like to know more please check out our Facebook page.

I got into German music when I saw an AMV using Rammstein's Bück dich. I was amazed as I never heard something like that and it made me want to learn German; Unfortunately my high school only offered Spanish, Latin and sign language. Since then I have learned some German with my favorite German bands being: Rammstein, Eisbrecher and Kraftwerk. I also know French thanks to Code Lyoko and Japanese due to anime.

I look forward to meeting new people and thank you for reading.

Mixalopoulos said:

Hello and welcome.

We hope you enjoy your time here, and find the site and it's forums useful.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

feuersteve said:

Welcome to ATL Waterhead. Speaking German is a big hobby with me, too. You might check out this website for German lyrics. http://www.songtext4free.de/ There is a lot of good stuff here.
    Gott zur Ehr, dem nächsten zur Wehr

What if they gave a fire and nobody came.