SOLVED: Please help me find this song!

Thread: SOLVED: Please help me find this song!

Tags: None
  1. Jollie said:

Question SOLVED: Please help me find this song!

Hello and thank you in advance for the given space and your time. I'm looking for a certain song that I heard on a greek series, back in 1997.. I dont know the title or the singer who sings it. I found a link in youtube with a scene from the show, although it's not the whole scene.

/watch?v=e8MhBnBQLt0&feature=related (I dont know if Im allowed to post the whole link, so..)

You can hear the instrumental part playing in the background, and some lyrics... I could gather the following words "take you higher... shine true.. There's a stone... " I looked it up on google, found nothing.. I found this site, so I thought "what the hell, let's give it a try".

Anayway, thanks again
    Last edited by Jollie; 11-24-2011 at 12:12 PM.

2. Mike Dennis said:

hi there,

"Storm of Light" by Working Week
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTzDdTl-Lto

Mike Dennis.

3. Jollie said:

Wow, that was fast! Oh my God, yes! Yes! Yes! That's the song! God, how did you find it? Sometimes I think I dunno how to use google properly and search for things. I cant open this youtube video in my country, but that's ok; found the mp3 version of the song on amazon and downloaded. Actually, I'm listening to it while writing! You have no idea how greatful I am! Thank you so much!!! Have a great night!