Чела си ми мислите за вечерта!
    You've read my thoughts for the night!
    Емануела:
    Emanuela:
    Ти ме разкри, дреме ли ми?!
    You solved me, do I care?!
    Хайде прибирай ме и ме отнеси!
    Come on retract me and take me away! /х3
    Last edited by get_attitude_; 12-02-2011 at 05:10 PM.

4. ddd20 said:

Thank you

crazytofik said:

thanks get_attitude for the translation just one little spelling mistake:

все е пълна тя!
    it (the hand) is always fool!

I guess you ment "full" (pylna) because fool means someone silly
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

get_attitude_ said:

oh yes i must have been distracted thanks for the correction, I edited it

yosis said:

WHAT IS MEAN - прибирай ме!
    Give some interpretations pliz

get_attitude_ said:

Прибирам - get home/ stow/ put away/ to take back something pulled out/ to put something in a pocket or in a closet or wardrobe/ slang for taking money

Прибирай ме - imperativ -> in this case it's relevant to take me for home (вземай ме за вкъщи) and it means that she wants him to take her home or may be his place. Could be translated also as get me home.

feuersteve said:

Some of this translation does not make sense in English. I do not know Bulgarian, I am just trying to suggest some possible words that might make sense.

[QUOTE=get_attitude_;920294]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxFpHlERjrM
    \Имаш и точна ръка -
    You have also a precise hand -
    You also have a steady? hand -

все е пълна тя!
    it (the hand) is always full!
    it (the hand) is always busy, occupied?!

вземай ме за вкъщи, прибирай ме!
    take me for home, retract me!
    take me home, bring me back?

От моята уста взе го това...
    You took it from my mouth...(what from her mouth?)

С очите си поръчваш ме,
    You order me with your eyes,
    You attract me with your eyes,
    you can also say: You call me to you with your eyes, you call me over with your eyes

Gott zur Ehr, dem nächsten zur Wehr

What if they gave a fire and nobody came.

get_attitude_ said:

feuersteve, your suggestions are good but somehow they are not able to describe the typical for bulgarian expressions...however they are very close. I can try to explain and if you find something better then what you and I used would be great
    so
    Имаш и точна ръка + все пълна е тя - this shows that the guy knows what he wants, he knows how to get it and he can get it. The hand is the way to describe his acts towards getting something that he wants. Than the hand is full when he grabs that thing he wants in it and now he has it. Hope you can understand what I mean. Is there a proper expression in english?

вземай ме за вкъщи, прибирай ме - the exact used words вземай ме за вкъщи are reminding like when you go to a restaurant and you order food but you won't eat it there. You want them to pack your food so you could take it home. That is why I used "for" here - the food is for home. After it comes прибирай ме which alone usually means just "take me at your/mine place" but the main part is that he must take her somewhere. I guess here would be good choice to use "take me home" but so "home" would have been repeated

От моята уста взе го това... - we use that expression if someone says the exact same thing you wanted to say just before you do -so that person "took it from your mouth". That is why the lyrics go on with "You've read my thoughts/mind for the night". In the context of the song this shows that they both want to get out of there and go somewhere to be together.

С очите си поръчваш ме - order here is the best match of порчваш. Again the thing with the food. The food can not be not yours if you order it and you pay for it. The girl here has to obey his sight, that is "ordering" her, because she is so attracted and he is so demanding. Hope this is clear enough.

I know I used quite literal translation but I don't know if there is a way to give the same meaning with english expressions without all this explaining...
    Last edited by get_attitude_; 01-16-2012 at 10:14 AM.

feuersteve said:

Много благодаря за вас, get_attitude_. This is great feedback. That is how we learn to communicate in other languages. Have you ever been to the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by get_attitude_ View Post
    Имаш и точна ръка + все пълна е тя - this shows that the guy knows what he wants, he knows how to get it and he can get it. The hand is the way to describe his acts towards getting something that he wants. Than the hand is full when he grabs that thing he wants in it and now he has it. Hope you can understand what I mean. Is there a proper expression in English?
    I can't think of a phrase for this right now. It is a Bulgarian idiom.

вземай ме за вкъщи, прибирай ме - the exact used words вземай ме за вкъщи are reminding like when you go to a restaurant and you order food but you won't eat it there. You want them to pack your food so you could take it home. That is why I used "for" here - the food is for home. After it comes прибирай ме which alone usually means just "take me at your/mine place" but the main part is that he must take her somewhere. I guess here would be good choice to use "take me home" but so "home" would have been repeated
    If one gets food to take home, we say food "to go". Take me could also be used in the sense of having sex. Is that the meaning here?

От моята уста взе го това... - we use that expression if someone says the exact same thing you wanted to say just before you do -so that person "took it from your mouth". That is why the lyrics go on with "You've read my thoughts/mind for the night". In the context of the song this shows that they both want to get out of there and go somewhere to be together.
    So this is a little redundant. The Bulgarian idiom duplicates the meaning of "you read my mind", right?

С очите си поръчваш ме - order here is the best match of порчваш. Again the thing with the food. The food can not be not yours if you order it and you pay for it. The girl here has to obey his sight, that is "ordering" her, because she is so attracted and he is so demanding. Hope this is clear enough.
    So would this be a better translation:
    take me to go, take me (to your) home!

get_attitude_ said:

Quote Originally Posted by feuersteve View Post
    Много благодаря за вас, get_attitude_. This is great feedback. That is how we learn to communicate in other languages. Have you ever been to the USA?
    Hi!
    No, I have never been in USA but surely some day I will go. I want to thank you about your answer. Now the translation has much more clearness and I've learned some new phrases. Actually I always learn when it comes to English because I have learned it alone so far. But since in the contemporaneity English is a limba franca or "the third language" I am planning to start a course. Still this forum is very helpful if one wants to learn a language

If one gets food to take home, we say food "to go". Take me could also be used in the sense of having sex. Is that the meaning here?
    Yes, I think in this case what you suggest is the best possibility. Your assumption about the phrase having a sub meaning of having sex is true as far as going home together alludes to it but it is still only a sub meaning - the phrase in Bulgarian itself doesn't say it directly So the translation should go like this: "take me to go, take me (to your) home!" - phrase that you posted below.

So this is a little redundant. The Bulgarian idiom duplicates the meaning of "you read my mind", right?
    Actually I think you can say here "I was just going to say that" or "You said it instead of me". It could mean also "you read my mind" but since we have another more correct phrase about the english one (четеш ми мислите) I was wondering if there is another expression with the same meaning possibly related to the mouth

So would this be a better translation:
    take me to go, take me (to your) home!
    If I get it right this is your suggestion about "the order by eyes" (С очите си поръчваш ме) well i don't think this is the right choice. There is no imperative in the phrase in the song. The girl is just saying that only by looking her with his "special" sight he is going to get her. This also isn't a common phrase. I even don't think I've heard it before but in Bulgarian the meaning is clear even like that. So any suggestions?

Thanks again for your help and clearing things out

PS - Let me make a slight correction too...It should be "Много ти благодаря,..." or if you want to be more official "Много Ви благодаря,..." Yet it's very nice that you used Bulgarian
    Last edited by get_attitude_; 01-18-2012 at 05:35 PM.

feuersteve said:

PS - Let me make a slight correction too...It should be "Много ти благодаря,..." or if you want to be more official "Много Ви благодаря,..." Yet it's very nice that you used Bulgarian
    Thanks for the correction. Ever since I discovered Google translate, I can not resist trying to write in everyone's languages. I am a firm believer in the fact that attempting to communicate in other languages is appreciated.