I write

Thread: I write

Tags: lyrics
  1. dobaflex said:

Default I write

You are blue collar raps, I have white collar rhymes/ I could run laps around you, 5 hundred times/ your whole future lies, right under mine/ im the billboard for progression, call me New York, times/ give me a ****ing chance, they'll end up with brand new skies/ the limit on my potential is as high as a bird is fly, im the painting for sale, you are boring, aka watch. paint. dry/ the complexity of these sentences is beyond your comprehension, there is tension, in your mind because it cannot understand me, it is guessing/ and when you guess you always end up last, its better to be slow and know, than to be wrong, fast/ while everyone else pretends to big, im trying to get put on, maps/ i want people to choose me and be an icon, strong raps/ this is my introduction but I really need you to know that im focused like glass, if I was pointed towards an ant hill it would burn, blunt ash/ pay close attention to the way I speak and the words I use/ if you don't follow these lips there is no way that you can find my clues, to the answer of the riddle that is my view/ to this world that we live in, the skies not blue, if I claim im not honest then is that a lie, too?/ I probably have your mind all screwed, but you can tell that im the truth like the 5 o clock news/ just trying to get to the street from the sidewalk, dude/ protective of my word play like a bully, this is my block, douche/ but if im in all honesty, im only being honest, hope that's very well clear/ some of you are prolly questioning if you believe everything you hear/ ill send everything I got, through your ever ending ears/ what im really tryin to say is im on horizons point/ and you can hear me comin at you like im on vorizons, droid/ intentionally no direction, but that wasn't my intention/ keep all of my thoughts close together, call that **** detention/ that might be sarcasm you're detecting, its not my fault/ you cannot get at me, door slammed, hammer pin, bolt/ only intelligence understands my bars/ but your brain must move fast, souped up smart cars/ competition isnt everything if you are nothing and you sit when you pee/ with male genitalia, stay the **** on your knees/ im proud that I am what I am and I stand when I see/ an opportunity in front of me, there is no stunt in me, im stompin verses with my cleats, they'll hear me universally, rapper university

Its been said that what is said is only valid when your dead, **** all of your advice id rather fail, myself, instead/ school isn't an object to me because I know, the only knowledge I'll retain wont be info down my throat/ I have been to hell and back in my thoughts and I can say, if I were to die today I wouldn't be so confident in fate/ women are my motivation but seriously I can be, single for forever and id truly be at peace/ I miss a certain someone but that doesn't mean im lonely, im surrounded by the people that I need to keep me going/ my life is like a roller coaster but so is everyones I guess, if I went by facebook statuses id swear the world was dead/ if anyone who saw this had a forum to talk about it, they'd say that I was terrible, I wouldn't even doubt em/ this life is to be cherished so why is everybody second guessing, people dyin every second, man we need to count our ****ing blessings/ I really want a job and want to support a family, but truthfully I'd rather be as lazy as can be, and sit around with my friends and live life like I don't care but that's not fair, this is America we don't do that **** round here/ hook me up with a spacious house and the hottest ****ing wife, the biggest ****ing car and dog and yard and fence to go outside/ I am being ignorant I know but trust me theres a reason, there is no diversity at all amongst living and the breathing/ you either be one way, or get **** on for another, too many leave it beavers, not enough danny glovers / why are we so ****ing twisted? I cant wrap my mind around this **** its just to much for me to gather, all my brain can do is scatter, so that leaves me scatter brained, convincing you i used to be, somebody, atleast I think I had a name/ but that's okay, we live we die, we pray we cry, we talk we lie, we wonder why/ if I, could figure out the meaning to life I would shout it out my window sill, id stand on top of the roof of the tallest building man has ever built/ id scream until my throat closed up, until I couldn't say a word, and like a rhyme to end a rap, it wouldn't ****ing matter

I am the writing on the wall, some call me graffiti/ please sign my last name first, Gonzales, speedy/ but not on the track, more like the words that's in my head/ to follow me is not likely, im sorta comin off the edge/ competition is fierce, lil wayne sells records/ that's cool but I don't have a team to write me 'rhyme word legends'/ music used to free souls and let free speech reign/ this dude is exploiting every brain dead wayne head that steps his way/ don't get me wrong, ill bump a song, every now and then/ but I can tell he didn't sit down with a piece of paper and a pen, and write until he couldn't ****ing think to the point that he just quit, and threw the pen and pad away, hands in face, so he could sit, and reevaluate his ****, he isn't it/ he goes on tours for days, sells his soul for all the fame, I can tell that it's a trick

You ******* is pink as the sky, we call it sailors delight/ my **** strong like Velcro, ***** is tailored to fight/ penny pushin, whoopee cushion, stupid ****ing looking baby *****/ we run a break neck crew, yall lookin like your bout to tag team a baby sit/ talk to the Baptist preacher's daughter and that'll tell you how far I let a 'maybe' get/ all these punk *** zero's around don't even make me sick/ im simply more motivated to find some aliens to hit a patron with/ this world is a ****ing joke, if I had the power I would turn this ship the **** around/ re-fuel it with my ****ing penis and land it on the ****ing ground

My problem is I got something to say, but nothing to say today/ the words just never flow when im ready to let em hang/ basically I just write, whatever the **** I want/ but often times I end up stumped, I wont even front/ writing something real nice, is harder than it looks/ and you will never find your niche if you don't even know your nook/ and I don't have a strategy, I just write from line to line/ and hope that something rhymes, truly I don't have the patience or the time/ to be good at something like this, this **** takes some skill/ in an art filled with so many john smiths, I would love to be a will/ my head is filled with ambience, im slowly drowning out the sound/ too many mother****ers in my ear im tryna pound em out/ but it really is a lost cause, what the hell am i doing/ **** trying to win, every time it ends in losing/ i don't want to sound like im complaining but I know that I am/ but my mind set is **** it, I don't really give a damn/ im on the grind now, and patience is a virtue/ but time isnt on our side, life has a curfew/ that's death for anybody who cant grasp my hidden point/ im high upon the bullshit, but never smoked a single joint/ they say when you work for something you will get it all eventually, and if you chase your dreams for long, your dreams become reality/ but I have seen so many people work their asses off just to keep having to out work their *** to even have a dream that it all seems like a fallacy

you ask me if I ever take a night off from this superficial bullshit, and my answer to you is honestly id take a couple bullets before I ever let these ****ing pilfers get my wilted tulips from my mother****ing grave, ***** im livin to the fullest/ im the rawest, whitest, most talented writer on this planet, and its undis****ingsputed, nobody else is even standin/ to put words to the paper for me, is like good sex/ its equivalent to all of these ex girlfriends that I should text/ and apologize for, for the way I ever acted, and treated them like dogshit, but I bet I laid the wood best/ my flow will not slow down for all you people in the background, who doubted me before I ever even stood upon flat ground/ my synergy with life is on point like a sniper shot, my rhymes come together like ive never heard of writers block/ my only question to you is, how much sugar does your cidar got?/ if you don't know the answer then you're probably inside a ****/ im intentionally offensive with my curse words and my intention is to piss everyone the **** off until they listen/ and it almost always works, but if it doesn't than im sorry/ ask me if I give a ****, the answers always hardly/ in truest form I am a gentleman, ask all of the ladies/ but if you don't suck **** like a pro and your family is dogshit, im a ****, you can ask (name edited for privacy)/ I know that contradicts my earlier point that I tried to make, but to be honest im only being honest when I say the **** I say/ if its this yesterday, well todays a different day, it will change if I say its changed, follow me with yellow tape/ lately ive been around the fakest ****s ive ever seen, which has reminded me that I am everything I say ill be/ nobody can be trusted, except your family, and best of friends can be included inside that family tree/ ill never forget who made me what I am, and **** everybody who wasn't there, when the chips were sunk so far into the ground that hope just wasn't in the air/ the people who have your back will never, ever leave your side/ and half the time these people reside right before your open eyes

ah hem, okay, class is now in session, all you zeros can please float away/ focus on the teacher, put your **** rings and your phones away/ your minds will be blown away, im clearly in the zone today, Wheaties in my system like I boned a field of hay, touché/ my words should enter through your ears like you're playing me on youtube baby/ delivery that's strong enough to teach you kama sutra baby/ if you do not follow then you're all below my level and, I do not have time to tighten back that ****in screw loose baby/ whats up with these rappers though? Im sick of seeing baby *****/ these adolescents make me sick, it's dangerous to play this **** - unless you got your ear buds in, a rabies shot is eminent/ no I am not Eminem, but im also not an indian, as long as we got that **** out the way I think we cuttin into this/ introductions ended in, a second, now its story time, like I never spit a boring rhyme, I hardly live a boring life/ I dodge these ****ing lames like I'm Usain on a track/ movin faster than if he had some rocket boots attached/ luckily for all you people I got pockets on my slacks, so I can hand out all these u-owe-mes to all these slacks jaws on my sack/ girls jaws is relaxed, for if not that jaw might break upon me entering my jack/ some might call it john but I do not because he never wrote me baaaaaack.../ if we turned into what we got the most, id turn into a *****, because I get more of it then a douche does, rookie/ that was inappropriate, but all of this is simply words/ do not read into too much or you'll probably get hurt/ or mind ****ed nonetheless, either way you'll second guess/ and I cant ever second guess because the answers always yes/ attempting to understand is futile in nature/ im the spawn of my mother, eat a **** satan/ that **** barely rhymed, hopefully I stretched so it did/ but if I didn't you can blame this ****ing language, jumbled piece of ****/ I don't even know where I am in this story, ****ing lost/ ill buy my way back into consciousness just tell me what it costs/ okay, maybe it's time we try to get on track again, second time I mentioned track, I promise that's an accident/ I go nowhere, but my flow is so damn smooth, that nobody objects, I project and set the whole damn mood/ you can catch me doing shots with gandhi and the president on the hot sand of Cancun/ if I had a key I could drive, fly, sky dive and land the damn moon/ im straight like one line, but up for two girls/ im down with one cup, but ill always do plurals.../ whoa a little bit descriptively intense and out of place, im running circles round your brain, got me thinkin that it might be out of shape/ vocally I don't know if im up to par with these famous rappers, got me stressin/ competition is fierce, lil wayne sells records/ that's cool, but I don't have a team to write me 'rhyme word legends'/

Molotova said:

Shxt is too long to read mayne.
    1 <3
  3. dobaflex said:

lol its a bunch of different pieces. not all one thing