Song from office episode "Cafe Disco" Season 5

Thread: Song from office episode "Cafe Disco" Season 5

Tags: None
  1. beehappy said:

Default Song from office episode "Cafe Disco" Season 5

Just stumbled upon this site while searching for a song. Great idea for a site. The song I'm looking for is from the Office episode "Cafe Disco" season 5. The begining of the song someone is singing "Choo Choo" and it sounds like disco. The song starts playing when Phyliss comes in the room and she throws out her back. I can't make out any other words. I can't find the episode online or a clip so to listen you'd have to own a copy of it : /. This is like finding a needle in a hay stack but I'm going to try!

I've been searching for this song 2 + years and have yet to find it. Tons of people have requested it but so far no right answers.

To anyone that can correctly answer it I'll literally send you $20.

Also if anyone knows the song in Eastbound and Down Season 2 episode 1 where Kenny is talking about his past and then get's interrupted by the mexican kids playing soccer. What's the song being played on the radio? I can't find it anywhere and lots of people are looking for that one to.

If you can answer both I'll send you $30. That may seem strange but I've been looking for these songs for years and I'm getting fed up. If this doesnt work I'll have to call NBC and HBO to find out since they won't return emails.

Thanks in advance to anyone that trys! These are hidden treasures. I think it's really unfortunate that shows don't put what songs they used in the credits.

Thanks
    Last edited by beehappy; 12-06-2011 at 02:15 PM.

Mixalopoulos said:

This one?

Destination Soul - Climb On Board The Train

as for Eastbound and Down, at what time is it in this video? http://vimeo.com/15709541
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 12-06-2011 at 01:55 PM.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.
  3. beehappy said:

That Destination Soul answer is one I found to but I can't find any information on that band. Youtube, itunes, google, nowhere. I think someone just made it up which is strange. That episode of eastbound and down you posted is episode two, even though it's labled as one. Thanks for replying. Episode one Kenny Powers has cornrows.

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by beehappy View Post
    That Destination Soul answer is one I found to but I can't find any information on that band. Youtube, itunes, google, nowhere. I think someone just made it up which is strange.
    Look here: http://www.officetally.com/cafe-disco-song-list
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.
  5. beehappy said:

Climb On Board The Train by Destination Soul – Phyllis and Michael dance

That is what the site says and every other site but that song and band do not exist. When typing the song and band into google it just goes to torrents that arn't the song being played. I can't find any information on a band called "Destination Soul" either.

If you have the dvds season 5 " cafe disco " the song is when phyllis throws out her back half way through episode. I wish I could find the episode online, same with the eastbound and down. I think I'm just going to call HBO and NBC tomorrow and get it over with lol. Thanks for the help.
  6. neuralizer said:

Quote Originally Posted by beehappy View Post
    Climb On Board The Train by Destination Soul – Phyllis and Michael dance

That is what the site says and every other site but that song and band do not exist. When typing the song and band into google it just goes to torrents that arn't the song being played. I can't find any information on a band called "Destination Soul" either.

If you have the dvds season 5 " cafe disco " the song is when phyllis throws out her back half way through episode. I wish I could find the episode online, same with the eastbound and down. I think I'm just going to call HBO and NBC tomorrow and get it over with lol. Thanks for the help.
    I've had this EXACT same problem. I love this song and desperately need to get it onto my iPod. I tried sending NBC an emailing several months ago but they never responded. Did you ever call them or get useful information on this?
  7. BlueNileFan said:

Hi,
    the "Choo Choo" song is now owned by a production music outfit and i have not found a public source for the album it appears on, but the following should confirm the artist and song names.

On this page choose Rescue Records
    Then choose Roster
    The artists are alpha sorted so scroll up to Ds
    Find Destination Soul (the bald headed man in black with glasses) and click on his photo
    Your song is there as named on the show Wikipedia page

P.S. As far as the money offered, "Can't buy me love". I am an ordinary user of this social site and i volunteer my occasional insights to help other users. Any and all requests i look at are treated equally or according to my personal interest in a request. There are very good, fee-based, private professional search sites on the Internet if you wish to use them.
    So personally, i relinquish any claim to any money and suggest a pledge to a public charity organization.
    Last edited by BlueNileFan; 04-06-2012 at 02:13 PM.
  8. Th3Diplomat said:

some link to all these show and stuff would be nice. I have absolutely no idea what these shows are.
    --
    #2 , is that the tune at the end you're lookin for?
  9. neuralizer said:

Thank you sooooo much. I can finally listen to that song again:-)