Spanish Translation Needed

Thread: Spanish Translation Needed

Tags: None

songlover26 said:

Default Spanish Translation Needed

Hi Guys

I will be really grateful if Anyone could provide me the Spanish Translation of the the following

Respected Sir / Ma'am

Warm Greetings from India.

Namaste ( Indian Greeting)

My name is Gagan and I live in India. I am a friend of Elena and I have been helping her with Hindi since past few months. Hindi is the national language of India and it makes me proud to be associated with someone like Ellana. She is not only a wonderful human being and a noble soul but also a dedicated learner of the language.

Just like everything else she does, she puts her life and soul in learning Hindi too. And to assist her in her efforts I send her this small Christmas present with loads of best wishes.

I wish everyone in the family belated Merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous new year.

With Best Regards

Gagan
    Tum takalluf ko hii iKhlaas samajhate ho 'Faraz'
    dost hotaa nahii.n har haath milaane vaalaa - [Ahmed Faraz]

2. momper said:

My attempt:

Respected Sir / Ma'am
    Estimado señor/Estimada señora:

Warm Greetings from India.
    Un afectuoso saludo desde la India.

Namaste ( Indian Greeting)

My name is Gagan and I live in India.
    Mi nombre es Gagan y vivo en la India.
    I am a friend of Elena and I have been helping her with Hindi since past few months.
    Soy amigo de Elena y he estado ayudándola con el hindi desde hace unos meses.
    Hindi is the national language of India and it makes me proud to be associated with someone like Ellana.
    El hindi es la lengua nacional de la India, y tener trato con alguien como Ellana (?) me hace sentir orgulloso.
    She is not only a wonderful human being and a noble soul but also a dedicated learner of the language.
    No es sólo un ser humano maravilloso y un alma noble, sino también una entregada aprendiz de la lengua.

Just like everything else she does, she puts her life and soul in learning Hindi too.
    Tal como hace con todo lo demás, también pone su vida y su alma en aprender hindi.
    And to assist her in her efforts I send her this small Christmas present with loads of best wishes.
    Y para asistirla en sus esfuerzos le envío este pequeño presente navideño lleno de los mejores deseos.
    I wish everyone in the family belated Merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous new year.
    Espero que todos en la familia belated (?) una feliz Navidad y un próspero Año Nuevo.

With Best Regards
    Reciban un cordial saludo

Gagan

songlover26 said:

Thanks a lot Momper ... You are great

Espero que todos en la familia belated (?) una feliz Navidad y un próspero Año Nuevo.
    Yes Belated coz I have to send this with a parcel and I am pretty sure from my past experience that it will reach after Christmas.

4. momper said:

Le deseo a toda la familia una (tardía) feliz Navidad y un próspero Año Nuevo.

I'd use parenthesis, but it's your decision.

In the opening you can write: "Estimados señores", which includes Sir and Ma'am.

songlover26 said:

Thanks

songlover26 said:

Necesito la traducción para esta canción punjabi, por favor

Quiero hacer español subtitle para lo

Official: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVLeG...layer_embedded

Full Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB4L7...eature=related

meri akhiyan ch hasdeya sajjana - Oh! Beloved Smiling in my eyes
    ve mere dil vich vasdeya sajjana -Oh! Beloved residing in my heart
    ke meri jaan main tere naa – this life of mine is yours
    ke meri jaan tere naa karke marjaan - Before I die I wish to give you my life

tainu takkeya te dul gayee-an akhiyan akhiyan - I looked at you and my eyes fell in love with you (he means love at first sight)
    sari duniya nu bhul gayiaan akhiyan akhiyan - My eyes were so mesmerized they forgot the whole world.
    kiya re kiya re khud ishk khuda ne - Even God must have fallen in Love
    teriyan bahaan ‘ch aake main taan channa kho gayee - In your arms I lost myself
    sahaan di mehak mere sinne ‘ch samo gayee - The Fragrance of your breaths became a part of me

bhul geya jag sara ishkey ch kho gayee - I forgot the whole world and your love took me away

ik zid kare ambaraan ch ud jaan nu - I feel like touching the sky
    ik zid kare ishkey ch dubb jaan nu - I feel like drowning in your love
    eh mera dum eh kis kam - What good is my living…
    tere bajhon ve sanam - If you are not by my side
    assi kathe jeena assi kathe marna marna - We will live together...and we will die together
    ik duje bina sada nayion sarna sarna - We can't live without each other

paani bina machlee da hunda jivein haal ve - As is the condition of fish without water
    tere bajho jeona saada hoyea e muhaal e - Such difficult has been my living without you
    saik di udeek aake laija mainu naal ve - Long has been my wait...come and take me away with you
    teela teela kar chadd aaeya tanhayian ne - Loneliness has dispersed me straw by straw
    jaan kadd layee saadi rehndiyan judayian ne - These long separations from you have taken my life away

eh din rehn eh naheen chain - day and night I am restless
    ve main ho gayee shudain - Oh! Your love has made me crazy
    saadi jaandi e navaz hun rukdi rukdi - Even my pulse has started to stop (or fade)
    jaye akhree umeed saadi mukdi mukdi - The last ray of hope seems to be leaving me too

7. momper said:

Quiero hacer subtítulos en español para ella (o "quiero ponerle subtítulos en español")

What a beautiful Mandy Takhar! I didn't know her.

This is my attempt:

meri akhiyan ch hasdeya sajjana - Oh! Beloved Smiling in my eyes ¡Oh, amada que sonríes en mis ojos!
    ve mere dil vich vasdeya sajjana -Oh! Beloved residing in my heart ¡Oh, amada que vives en mi corazón!
    ke meri jaan main tere naa – this life of mine is yours Mi vida es tuya
    ke meri jaan tere naa karke marjaan - Before I die I wish to give you my life Quiero dártela antes de morir

tainu takkeya te dul gayee-an akhiyan akhiyan - I looked at you and my eyes fell in love with you (he means love at first sight) Te vi y mis ojos se enamoraron de ti
    sari duniya nu bhul gayiaan akhiyan akhiyan - My eyes were so mesmerized they forgot the whole world. Estaban tan fascinados que olvidaron el mundo entero
    kiya re kiya re khud ishk khuda ne - Even God must have fallen in Love Incluso Dios debe de haberse enamorado
    teriyan bahaan ‘ch aake main taan channa kho gayee - In your arms I lost myself Me pierdo en tus brazos
    sahaan di mehak mere sinne ‘ch samo gayee - The Fragrance of your breaths became a part of me La fragancia de tus alientos ha llegado a ser parte de mí

bhul geya jag sara ishkey ch kho gayee - I forgot the whole world and your love took me away Olvidé el mundo entero y tu amor me transportó

ik zid kare ambaraan ch ud jaan nu - I feel like touching the sky Me siento como si tocara el cielo
    ik zid kare ishkey ch dubb jaan nu - I feel like drowning in your love Me siento como si me ahogara en tu amor
    eh mera dum eh kis kam - What good is my living… ¡Qué hermosa es mi vida...
    tere bajhon ve sanam - If you are not??? by my side si tú no estás a mi lado!??? (Does he really say that?)
    assi kathe jeena assi kathe marna marna - We will live together...and we will die together Viviremos juntos y moriremos juntos
    ik duje bina sada nayion sarna sarna - We can't live without each other No podemos vivir el uno sin el otro

paani bina machlee da hunda jivein haal ve - As is the condition of fish without water Como si fuera un pez sin agua
    tere bajho jeona saada hoyea e muhaal e - Such difficult has been my living without you tan difícil ha sido mi vida sin ti
    saik di udeek aake laija mainu naal ve - Long has been my wait...come and take me away with you Mi espera ha sido larga, ven y llévame contigo
    teela teela kar chadd aaeya tanhayian ne - Loneliness has dispersed me straw by straw La soledad me ha dispersado como el viento
    jaan kadd layee saadi rehndiyan judayian ne - These long separations from you have taken my life away Estas largas separaciones se han llevado mi vida lejos
    kiya re kiya re khud ishk khuda ne - Even God must have fallen in Love Incluso Dios debe de haberse enamorado
    Incluso Dios debe de haberse enamorado

eh din rehn eh naheen chain - day and night I am restless Día y noche estoy inquieto
    ve main ho gayee shudain - Oh! Your love has made me crazy ¡Oh!, tu amor me ha vuelto loco
    saadi jaandi e navaz hun rukdi rukdi - Even my pulse has started to stop (or fade) Incluso mi pulso ha comenzado a caer
    jaye akhree umeed saadi mukdi mukdi - The last ray of hope seems to be leaving me too El último rayo de esperanza parece estar abandonándome también

songlover26 said:

Quote Originally Posted by momper View Post
    Quiero hacer subtítulos en español para ella (o "quiero ponerle subtítulos en español")

What a beautiful Mandy Takhar! I didn't know her.
    I didn't know either Infact I didn't her name! Seems like you did some reasearch bro

Thanks for the Translation is is really beautiful

Muchas Gracias

eh mera dum eh kis kam - What good is my living… ¡Qué hermosa es mi vida...
    tere bajhon ve sanam - If you are not??? by my side si tú no estás a mi lado!??? (Does he really say that?)

What good is my living means ---like my life is a waste if you are not arounnd..

9. momper said:

I understand (my mind is slow, as you can see).

eh mera dum eh kis kam - What good is my living… ¿Qué es mi vida...
    tere bajhon ve sanam - If you are not by my side si tú no estás a mi lado?

songlover26 said:

Quote Originally Posted by momper View Post
    I understand (my mind is slow, as you can see).

No friend I don't think so...you are really sharp...and your Hindi Skills are awesome