Would like help identifying a song that I heard in two different stores, please.

Thread: Would like help identifying a song that I heard in two different stores, please.

Tags: None
  1. Jeydie Aponte said:

Default Would like help identifying a song that I heard in two different stores, please.

In October I was shopping in an Ann Taylor store and I heard this great mellow song. Then I heard it again in a J Crew outlet store this month. I unfortunately don't know the lyrics. I've tried guessing them when I googled it. Its got like a techno/electronica sound to it. It sounds like a song that Depeche Mode would sing. The chorus sounds like it goes, " You cry..." or "You die..." or "You lie..." (I'm not hundred percent sure which it is) and the male singer sounds like he repeats those two words twice. Its sort of drawn out. I have the song in my head and would very much appreciate it, if someone can identify it. Thanks in advance.

2. Th3Diplomat said:

Are you sure its not some techno version is Alanis morrisette's - you live you learn?

Also try>
    Rio - like I love you
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTUe93-4j28
    ---
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 12-11-2011 at 01:35 AM.

3. Jeydie Aponte said:

No, I'm afraid not. A guy sings it. He sounds like he has an English accent. I checked out the Youtube video link, but that's not it either. I like the song though. I've never heard of Rio. Thanks for the link, though, I just might download that song.

4. HIM said:

Depeche Mode - Behind the Wheel?