Hello from everywhere

Thread: Hello from everywhere

Tags: None

LycaNightmareLuc said:

Default Hello from everywhere

Hi folks. I found this lyrics site when I was trying to be sure about some lyrics to a Nine Inch Nails song. But after a little browsing in this forum it looks like a nice place to plant some musical roots. Interesting to find help with different languages too!

I also want to use this "hallo" to wish whoever reads this a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Btw just call me Luc (or Luke).
    It's never as [.....] as it seems.

feuersteve said:

Smile

Nice to meet you, Luc. Welcome to ATL. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too. We have a lot of fun here. A great group of people. Do you know any other languages, if I may ask?
    Gott zur Ehr, dem nächsten zur Wehr

What if they gave a fire and nobody came.

LycaNightmareLuc said:

Hey Steve if I may call you that and thanks Well I know just a little bit of Spanish and way much less of a few other languages just from picking things up over the years. But this seems like a good place to learn more. I used to teach English so consider me an expert on that subject and maybe that will give me a leg up on whatever else I may delve into. Lol I can hope anyway

I can believe it's a great group of people, I've already sensed the love lol and I think I'm really gonna appreciate the international aspect.
    It's never as [.....] as it seems.