laguna beach 3 trailer song...what is it?!

Thread: laguna beach 3 trailer song...what is it?!

Tags: None
  1. nicklacheylover said:

we HAVE to find it, i keep listenin to the trailor and i cannot figure it out for nothing. PLEASE try EVERYONE! were all desperate here!!! thanks <3
  2. janehensley said:

yes i agree with you nicklacheylover!!! what the hell is it??
  3. Sabriina said:

I have been searching and searching, I cant find it anyone know yet?
  4. alex1026 said:

in one trailer for season three where everyone is around the pool the song starts off like this " walk into something my fame what a something , your my favorite moment, your my saturdayy? cuz your my number one" that is probably completely wrong haha but im dying to figure out what it isss its on this persons myspace but the title & artist arent there. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=6081661. if anyone finds out lemmee know.
  5. janehensley said:

no its not that, that is in the commercial, not the trailer, im talking about the very first song, with piano and the girl is saying "free your mind" or something thanks though
  6. mimi26 said:

Default thanks!

OMG OMG THANK YOU alex1026 and foundthesong!!!

thats the song i was looking for the past few weeks!!!! i can now sleep peacefully =)
  7. janehensley said:

don't forget about my song...still look for it haha
  8. janehensley said:

someone has GOT to know~~~
  9. Kr4zyF4iry said:

wait mimi!! who sings the song?!!...that alex found lmao c'mon ****in help me!!
  10. lilxmikeyx said:

Default i found it

okay jane lol so you know i've been searching for it just like you and while i was watching laguna beach season 2 over again and again i found out in episode 6 "I Hate Valentine's Day" when Jason is going to Jessica's house they start playing that song, but i went to mtv.com and looking at the list of songs played in that episode and cant find it. These are the songs played in that episode :
    Sheridan – Psycho
    The Orion Experience – No Love In February
    Joseph Arthur – In The Sun
    Leedsy Ports – Further
    Yellowcard – Only One
    Course of Nature – Caught In The Sun
    Ryan Cabrera – True
    Kelly Clarkson – Behind These Hazel Eyes

some i can't find but if anyone watches that episode and listens to it and finds the song please telll meeee thanks
  11. janehensley said:

well thank you for the lead...im trying to find it blah its so hard to find haha ill let you know if i find it...thanks again!
  12. krzy311 said:

Default The song from the commercial of Laguna 3 by the pool - I HAVE THE TITLE

The song is by Goldfrapp and the title is "number one"
  13. janehensley said:

yeah i know that one, that is the song where they are sitting by the pool, i am talking about the trailer where the waves crash and there is piano, it is the very first song when they are showing clips from the last 2 seasons...thanks anyways
  14. Boop04 said:

So did anyone get the song yet? The one played in the preview of the new season... there's now a quick clip in a short commercial i saw for season three over the weekend....
  15. grrl09er said:

if anyone knows the song;;
    "i never thought it could be so easy...
    im ready for a change today.."
    please email me
    hollywoodstarbabyy@hotmail.com
    ps;;
    or the song
    "timing was perfect"
    or something
    gee, thanks. =]
  16. valhalla said:

Does anyone know the hard rock song...i think it sounds like led zeppelin, it's hard rock. I think the lyrics are "shes just a woman, shes just a woman" and it keep going, I belive it's a laguna beach commercial, please help!
  17. janehensley said:

that song is led zeppelin "living loving maid" please help with the first song on the trailer, with piano and someone going "do do do do do " just breathe or something like that please driving me INSANE~!~~
  18. briana5492 said:

Default same

someone has to kno the name of this song, ive been looknig every where for it and i cant find it, and im seriously ready to like go to the mtv headquaters and ask them for it
    so if someone knos the name please let me kno
    brianaml@excite.com
    thankss soo much

Quote Originally Posted by grrl09er
    if anyone knows the song;;
    "i never thought it could be so easy...
    im ready for a change today.."
    please email me
    hollywoodstarbabyy@hotmail.com
    ps;;
    or the song
    "timing was perfect"
    or something
    gee, thanks. =]
  19. Isis said:

Quote Originally Posted by briana5492
    someone has to kno the name of this song, ive been looknig every where for it and i cant find it, and im seriously ready to like go to the mtv headquaters and ask them for it
    so if someone knos the name please let me kno
    brianaml@excite.com
    thankss soo much
    I'd like to know as well. The one that starts out with "I never knew it could be so easy..." Then it goes "I'm ready for a change, a change today..." At the end of the preview it goes "I'm ready for a change, I'm ready." Someone needs to email mtv.
  20. Kathy said:

If anyone knows the name of the song & artist that is played at the end of laguna beach season 3 trailer please port it im dying to know the name of it
    it goes something like this
    "im ready for a change today"