laguna beach 3 trailer song...what is it?!

Thread: laguna beach 3 trailer song...what is it?!

Tags: None
  1. janehensley said:

Question laguna beach 3 trailer song...what is it?!

does ANYONE know the very first song that they play in the laguna beach 3 trailer on mtv and overdrive...it has a piano intro and it says "do do do do do " or something, its not the dirty on purpose or danielle mckee song.
    if anyone knows please let me know, its driving me crazy!! thanks
    they play it when they are doing previous clips from the last 2 seasons
  2. janehensley said:

someone has got to know, its driving me crazy!!
  3. janehensley said:

please someone...anyone who knows?!
  4. xxblend said:

Janehensley i kno what the song is.....

"Baby sitter" By Morningwood
  5. janehensley said:

no its not that one, thats the commercial, im talking about the trailer...thanks anyways!
  6. Boop04 said:

Ok its driving me crazy too!!! The beginning goes do do do do do... but then... i believe the lyrics go...
    "Free Your Mind....(Something i cant tell what it says)... free your mind... let it unwind...." Could this be a common laguna artist like alyssa moreno or dar williams?!?!??!?!?! I've done a million searches but pleaseee.... someone find this!!!
  7. janehensley said:

ok Boop04 we must do team work and find this song haha, lemme know if you find it
  8. Kr4zyF4iry said:

lol agrees with the person on top of me! lol i wanna know (
  9. Boop04 said:

Yah definitly keep me posted if u come across it... this one is tough!!! Any way to contact MTV and ask them???
  10. janehensley said:

i have no idea...i thought about calling 411 to ask them haha lets not give up we will find out!!
  11. janehensley said:

im desperate!! anyone please help!
  12. mimi26 said:

I need to know the song from the new Laguna Beach 3 commercial. The one they've been playing lately during "The Hills." Its the commercial where they show all the new cast lounging around a pool. There are no scenes from the show, the camera just pans from cast member to cast member....

I've heard the song before but could never find out the name of it. Anyone know what commercial/song I am talking about?? Its sung by a woman...
  13. janehensley said:

come on someone has got to know!!
  14. Sabriina said:

I want to know to, and do any of you guys know the song at the end of the trailer a girl is singing and she says " im ready for a chane today" or something?
  15. Sabriina said:

Exclamation season 3 trailer song

AHH okay it goes "Im ready for a change today". And its at the end of the trailer they show the girl doing ballet and they basically show everyones face for the season, I need to find this im going nuts. =]

help?

PLEEEASE
  16. nicklacheylover said:

i am new here, and ive been DYING to find out about the "ready for a change" song...i LOVE it & im dyin to know who sings it!!!!! thank u!!!
  17. lilxmikeyx said:

I KNOW I WANT TO KNOW THAT SONG SO BADLY TOO the du du du du du free your mindd blah blah but its seems impossible to find.
  18. janehensley said:

i know!!! it sounds also like "free your mind....Im learning how to fly...free your mind" geeze you would think someone knows!!
  19. Kr4zyF4iry said:

is it a guy?...i know theres a guy that sings a song..with all those quotes... and its Grinspoon... but..if its a girl..i have no idea..
  20. janehensley said:

geeze im going to keep trying to find this song...and everyone else help haha! we will find it eventually hopefully