Need help finding lyrics to a hardcore metal band, BATHORY or SCREWDRIVER maybe?????

Thread: Need help finding lyrics to a hardcore metal band, BATHORY or SCREWDRIVER maybe?????

Tags: None
  1. Kuba1975 said:

Question Need help finding lyrics to a hardcore metal band, BATHORY or SCREWDRIVER maybe?????

Well, this is the deal, i have had this tape for about ten years now. It had some kind of a band, that played in english, strong guitar riffs ... . Today i have opened my box with the tapes from my young times..... and the tape that had this band has something else on,... anyway, i have no idea who sang it, and no song names.

I know that one of the songs started with words "You fuc*ing Liar" followed by bass guitar, and then the second one was some kind of a ballad, starting out slowly about a ship in a stormy sea.... it was starting with an acoustic guitar..
    Last edited by Kuba1975; 12-27-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Mixalopoulos said:

For the first one try:

The Exploited - F*cking Liar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHAvRhzU-X8
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

3. Kuba1975 said:

Mixalopoulos: Thanks, this was my first place where i searched. no, sorry the band had somewhat of a pantera feel to it. My friend was a skinhead and he gave me this tape with it, i had it sitting in my garage for the past 5 years, and the music from the tape dissapeared.
    Whoever was singing in that band did not have any foreign accent to his voice/vocals. The instruments and the way they played sounded sophisticated, not like a garage band.

4. Claybricks said:

The Posies - Everybody is a F*cking Liar {1996}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJugi9OLmsI

Dan

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kuba1975 View Post
    Whoever was singing in that band did not have any foreign accent to his voice/vocals.
    What do you mean by foreign? The Exploited aren't foreign, they are English!
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

6. Kuba1975 said:

lol, i didn't mean that hehe
    a friend suggested band called berzerker, but they are way too fast for what i am looking for...

7. Kuba1975 said:

Hahah, still searching for it any more ideas???