Spanish Christian Songs

Thread: Spanish Christian Songs

Tags: jgomez, spanish christian music, spanish christian songs
  1. jgomez said:

Smile Spanish Christian Songs

Hi every one hope this is not violating any rules on this forum but I just wanted to come and greet every one! Hope every one had a great BLESS Christmas and also have a BLESS HAPPY 2012. I wanted to take the time to share my Spanish Christian Music Website. I do songs in spanish here is the link: http://www.jgomez.org

thank you for listening.

2. Regina1992 said:

Hi,

I really liked your spanish station listening..sounds almsot tex/mex...Maybe you can help me..I am looking for a christian spanish song I heard on a christian station on my way back from Lubbock, TX from my grandmothers funeral...All I was able to retain was the lyrics "Ya no llores por mi"...I really touched me. I tried to contact the station in Plainview that I think was playing that song KOLF FM , but can't find a number to call them. Anyway your link goes to 93.7...is that the station your Spanish Station Christian station you were sharing ? Please let me know if you know where I may be able to find this song..This may be the title of the song...Thanks!

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Regina1992 View Post
    Hi,

I really liked your spanish station listening..sounds almsot tex/mex...Maybe you can help me..I am looking for a christian spanish song I heard on a christian station on my way back from Lubbock, TX from my grandmothers funeral...All I was able to retain was the lyrics "Ya no llores por mi"...I really touched me. I tried to contact the station in Plainview that I think was playing that song KOLF FM , but can't find a number to call them. Anyway your link goes to 93.7...is that the station your Spanish Station Christian station you were sharing ? Please let me know if you know where I may be able to find this song..This may be the title of the song...Thanks!
    Hi, perhaps this song:

Tercer Cielo - Ya No Llores Por Mi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_okPlxr-I
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.