Song On Laguna Beach Season 3 Trailer?? Help Please!!

Thread: Song On Laguna Beach Season 3 Trailer?? Help Please!!

Tags: None
  1. gina loves it said:

Talking Song On Laguna Beach Season 3 Trailer?? Help Please!!

hey everyone.
    theres a laguna beach season three trailer that has a great song that i dont know the name or artist of!
    its the trailer where it says "new hook ups, new breakups, a new class takes over the beach"
    and the song goes something like "your momma momma momma should let me babysit"
    if anyone knows what it is PLEASEEE let me know
  2. janehensley said:

the song is called "babysitter" by morningwood, yea i like it too
  3. gina loves it said:

Smile Omg

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHH. I LOVE YOU!! this made my day! thanks sooo much
  4. janehensley said:

haha your welcome!!

StaRShaR_luvs_love said:

THANK GOD for that question cuz i wanted to know the name and the artist bad! So thanx! I just downloaded it!!!!!! im in love with it
  6. carnival_fun_ship@yahoo.c said:

Default lugana beach 3 song help please

thay play this song when the 2 chicks r in the car, it goes something like this.all my girls stand up,clap your hands hello hello hello. help please
  7. Strawberryz said:

Quote Originally Posted by carnival_fun_ship@yahoo.c
    thay play this song when the 2 chicks r in the car, it goes something like this.all my girls stand up,clap your hands hello hello hello. help please

Thats "L.O.V.E" by Ashlee Simpson...
  8. Strawberryz said:

Hey everyone...
    there is this one song i cant seem to find its a girl singing, its the part when kendra and cameron are in the jucuzzi and the song goes,
    "come with me tonight
    we can make it right
    cuz i just wanna spend the night with you
    with you
    with you"
    please help!!
  9. Andrew C said:

Cool Sweet Song

Come on baby we ain't gonna live forever
    I wanna show you all the things that we could do
    You know you wanna be together
    And I wanna spend the night with you
    Yeah with you, yeah
    Come with me tonight
    We can make the night last forever
    Oh oh

The song is called "4ever" and it is by The Veronicas.
    Good Song!!!
  10. Andrew C said:

Unhappy Please Help Me!!!

In the first episode of Laguna Beach season three, Kelan and Cameron are playing basketball discussing their plans for the evening. As soon as the scene cuts away, it switches to a view of the beach and the sunset. The song goes as follows:

Do you see me?
    And Everything I'm supposed to be
    Do you see me?

It is a female that sings the song, probably in her twenties.

The song continues until the part where Jessica gets out of Cameron's car at the restaurant MOSUN or w/e.

if anyone has any information on this song, please reply and tell me...or you could send me an email at carsona1@juno.com

thanks
  11. Strawberryz said:

There is this other song that i cant figure out... its the second episode... during tessa's party, and its a guy singing it. the song plays when tessa is about to get to the house while the pull up through the drive way and when she opens the door to her suprise party... im not sure how it goes but i think the chorus is like here i am...lol i know not enough info but if anyone has even guess itll be great help!!! Thanks again Andrew : )
  12. Strawberryz said:

Well i found the song i was looking for.. . yayyy. if anybody would like to listen to a good song, listen to The Adventure: By, angels and airwaves. really cool song.
  13. vinnie said:

does anyone know what the song is when the girls are driving and its something about "cuz im bossie" ?
  14. _leslie said:

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie
    does anyone know what the song is when the girls are driving and its something about "cuz im bossie" ?
    kelis - bossy
  15. vinnie said:

Thank you very much
  16. jordancrabb said:

Default help!

whats the song on laguna beach season 3.. where cameron and jessica are comming home from the diner the song is play.. what is it?
  17. mcodea88 said:

on the last Laguna episode, the song at the end of the show when Cameron and Jessica are sitting on the beach after Cameron comes back from San Diego... what is that song? Loved it!! Anyone know?
  18. Andrew C said:

Cool I think I know your song...

Quote Originally Posted by mcodea88
    on the last Laguna episode, the song at the end of the show when Cameron and Jessica are sitting on the beach after Cameron comes back from San Diego... what is that song? Loved it!! Anyone know?
    I think that the song you might be thinking of is called "All At Once" by The Fray. You're talking about the episode when Cameron and Tessa, Raquel and Alex go to San Diego right? That's definitely the song then:

It goes something like this:

and all at once the crowd begins to sing
    sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

maybe you want her maybe you need her
    maybe you've started to compare
    to someone not there

maybe you want it maybe you need it
    maybe it's all your running from
    perfection will not come...

Hope all that helps
  19. jec3303 said:

Default laguna beach

hey guys last night i watched laguna beach (September 20th) and i need to know what song it is that starts playing after tessa sees cameron with jessica at the party...its sung by a girl and it goes something like "i saved you, i need you to save me" it's kind of slow and sad. help! it's driving me nuts
  20. jec3303 said:

Dang It I Meant When She Talks About Him To Her Friend Raquel And Her Mom....after She Talks About Cameron That Song That Plays