Laguna Beach

Thread: Laguna Beach

Tags: None
  1. Kr4zyF4iry said:

ummm im trying to find out the song from Laguna Beach sesason 3 commercial...its not the one with spider eyes...but..the one..that comes out when all them are in a pool area and talking....but the song on the background!! can someone help me?
  2. janehensley said:

i think the song is "this is me" by danielle mcKee...maybe you can help me...does ANYONE know the very first song they play in the LB3 trailer it has a piano intro and goes "do do do do do" or something, they play it when they are doing flashbacks of previous two seasons...watch it on mtv overdrive and find out please!!!
  3. Kr4zyF4iry said:

Nope its not..this is me lol..i thought it might be spider eyes or this is me but..its just a new one...were there all hanging out on a beach in one place all of the people. And i think part of it says "Guilty pleasure"
  4. elainelaiine said:

do you know what they say on the commercial not the trailor its like babysit or something.
  5. janehensley said:

yea that song on the commercial is called babysitter by morningwood
  6. Kr4zyF4iry said:

oh yeah and its a girl singing...........NOt babysiter or this is me..and all that....... its a girl..u can berly hear it though...
  7. janehensley said:

yes who is that?? its driving me crazyu
  8. Boop04 said:

Ok its driving me crazy too!!! The beginning goes do do do do do... but then... i believe the lyrics go...
    "Free Your Mind....(Something i cant tell what it says)... free your mind... let it unwind...." Could this be a common laguna artist like alyssa moreno or dar williams?!?!??!?!?! I've done a million searches but pleaseee.... someone find this!!!