Hi bonjour everyone

Thread: Hi bonjour everyone

Tags: None
  1. HarryTuttle said:

Default Hi bonjour everyone

Hello,

First I wanted to say thank you to everyone who works on this website and does a very good job. I love singing and so I spent a lot of time on internet searching lyrics and I think that websites like this one are really a very good initiative.

I'm french and I'm sorry but my english is maybe a little poor but when I saw the translation forum I thought that I could help, even a little. And if I could not, I'm sure that I will find translations or lyrics I was searching for a long time, so thank you all again.

I'm sure that I did some mistakes in this introduction and I 'm sorry again, but at least, I tried!

Thank you for reading and have a good day (or night).

Tania ATL said:

Welcome to allthelyrics! Feel free to translate and/or to ask for translations, as well as anything else you choose to do here

As for mistakes - I haven't seen any, but I'm not native-speaker also. By the way, there are some topics in "Learning Languages" subforum (and in translation forums also) for those who want to learn or just to ask some questions & receive answers from native-speakers. But you'll see it yourself.

pinky_girl said:

Hi HarryTuttle and welcome....this site is so cooooool and i'm sure you're gonna enjoy every single moment of being here by the way J'adore le francais et je suis en train de l'apprendre

4. Guest said:

Bonjour HarrYtuttle :^)

5. HarryTuttle said:

Tania ATL, thanks for your informations, I will search in the forums you have indicate. If I can improve my english, it can only be good for me!

And pinky_girl, I did not have so much time for now but I have take a look in some forums of the site and you're right: this site is quite cool! ;-)

Ho, and congratulation for your french! Personally, I think it's much harder than english: and it's my native language!!!
    But I agree it's a beautifull language. So, bravo, continue comme ça et bonne chance!!!

Paul Orhan said:

Quote Originally Posted by HarryTuttle View Post
    Hello,

First I wanted to say thank you to everyone who works on this website and does a very good job. I love singing and so I spent a lot of time on internet searching lyrics and I think that websites like this one are really a very good initiative.

I'm french and I'm sorry but my english is maybe a little poor but when I saw the translation forum I thought that I could help, even a little. And if I could not, I'm sure that I will find translations or lyrics I was searching for a long time, so thank you all again.

I'm sure that I did some mistakes in this introduction and I 'm sorry again, but at least, I tried!

Thank you for reading and have a good day (or night).
    Bon soir, mon ami et bienvenue a bord!

There are many lovers of chanson française here so it would be great to have your support in the French lyrics Forum!

Bonne chance et profitez de votre séjour ici!