Harel Skaat talking about his life -->> EN please

Thread: Harel Skaat talking about his life -->> EN please

Tags: None

Paul Orhan said:

Default Harel Skaat talking about his life -->> EN please

Shalom everyone,

I wonder if anyone would be so kind to translate what Harel Skaat said in the following TV programme. I know it's a long one

Thank you so much in advance!
    Last edited by Paul Orhan; 01-11-2012 at 04:27 PM.

2. 1inamillion1 said:

"I was born in Kfar Saba, a kindergarten teacher mother and dad worked for Egged (bus company). Until age 2 I was a gentle child, like a little doll. From age 2 and older, something got disrupted in the child (himself) - the child (himself) would open his head every Monday and Thursday - you can see it on my forehead, I have endless scars, and on the remaining parts of my body too.

I'm from a traditional family. My grandfather insisted that we would be educated in a religious kindergarten, at least. Part of the timetable at the kindergarten was that we would read a kind of prayer. And the kindergarten teacher went to my mother and said "Listen, there's something very very special about him".

During the same period of time exactly, there was a contest called "A Star Is Born" by Tzvika Elad, age 5 and a half (clip of Harel singing plays). I won first place. I feel as though my whole path in life, the musical aspect, is something that comes from up above (from God)."

3. RudyG said:

Great job as always 1inamillion1. I actually tried it, but ran into trouble in a few places so decided to wait a little longer for the experts.

4. 1inamillion1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by RudyG View Post
    Great job as always 1inamillion1. I actually tried it, but ran into trouble in a few places so decided to wait a little longer for the experts.
    No problem :-)
    If you like, you should give it a try next time and do what you know, and we can help you out and correct it :-)

Paul Orhan said:

1inamillion1! BIGGGG Todah for your translation! You're absolutely 1inabillion1 (your nick is some understatement! )

THanks, thanks, thanks!!!!!
    Last edited by Paul Orhan; 01-17-2012 at 02:10 PM.

6. RudyG said:

Quote Originally Posted by 1inamillion1 View Post
    No problem :-)
    If you like, you should give it a try next time and do what you know, and we can help you out and correct it :-)
    Will do.

7. 1inamillion1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Orhan View Post
    1inamillion1! BIGGGG Todah for your translation! You're absolutely 1inabillion1 (your nick is some understatement! )

THanks, thanks, thanks!!!!!
    Oh gee Paul...I'm blushing! Any time someone needs help I'm more than happy to do what I can!
    You are more than welcome! :-)

Keep up the Hebrew enthusiasm guys! :-)))

Paul Orhan said:

Quote Originally Posted by 1inamillion1 View Post
    Keep up the Hebrew enthusiasm guys! :-)))
    Always!
    So help me God!