qualche errore? ditemmmmmmi diiii no

Thread: qualche errore? ditemmmmmmi diiii no

Tags: None

Eminik said:

Default qualche errore? ditemmmmmmi diiii no

No matter what they say. No matter if you're gay, Fag,skinny,anorexic etc... firstly(per prima cosa va bene?),Remember this. you're an Human.. and you're always beautiful. even when you'll be an old man <3

Per prima cosa si può dire= for first thing?O.O o e sbagliato
    Last edited by Eminik; 01-16-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Ligeia said:

Di solito si usa solo "first" (First, I'd like to say..."= "per prima cosa, vorrei dire..."), ho visto anche "firstly" ma è più raro.

you're a Human.. and you'll always be (è meglio usare il futuro, vista la frase che viene dopo) beautiful. even when you'll be an old man
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

Eminik said:

del resto e okay?*o*

No matter what they say. No matter if you're gay, Fag,skinny,anorexic etc...First, I'd like to say,you're a Human.. and you'll always be beautiful. even when you'll be an old man cosi e giusta? perchè una persona ieri mi ha detto che si usava get " you'll old" o " you'll get olde"xD e first of all = per prima cosa. >.<
    Last edited by Eminik; 01-17-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Ligeia said:

First of all, first and foremost, first/firstly sono tutti sinonimi che significano "innanzitutto, per prima cosa".

First you're a Human
    Va bene così, la frase "first I'd like to say" era solo un mio esempio.

Si usano anche "grow old, get old, age" per "invecchiare", se vuoi tenere la tua frase originale va bene anche "when you'll be older".
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

Eminik said:

grazie <3