Help needed...alot...

Thread: Help needed...alot...

Tags: None
  1. ToffeeandApples said:

Unhappy Help needed...alot...

Mkay...I'll start with how I heard the song.

I've been in Florida for the past 2 weeks, and instead of sitting around in the heat at nights, I went to City Walk(at Universal Studios) a few times.

There was this band on...OA? Sommat like that. They weren't singing their own songs, but other bands!(ingenius?)

Then they start to play this one...music to my ears it was, most wonderful. Me being me, only payed attention to the smalled ammount of lyrics, and I can't find the song by searching these little bits of lyrics.

You're in tears over this story, aren't you?

Anyways...they lyrics were sorta like:

And I won't stop at you... Do do do...do do do do...do do do... do do do do...

The do do do was the chorus.

Anyone have a clue what it is?

BoricuaBoy said:

i have no idea, but there myspace is www.myspace.com/orangeavenuemusic so you should ask em
    Aunque digan que soy Un bandolero donde voy Le doy gracias a Dios Por hoy estar donde estoy Y vo'a seguir con mi tumbao' Y con mis ojos colorao' Con mis gatos activao' Ustedes to' me lo han dao'

Vette said:

Quote Originally Posted by CHIKA
    NOPE U SHOULD TRY LOOKING SOMEWHERE ELSE. SORRY

Chicka, please do not post if you don't have a legitimate answer.

Thanks!

4. ToffeeandApples said:

Quote Originally Posted by BoricuaBoy
    i have no idea, but there myspace is www.myspace.com/orangeavenuemusic so you should ask em
    I don't know how to use myspace

I must learn

5. ToffeeandApples said:

Could someone ask them for a list of the songs they were playing at City Walk for me?

It won't let me register :'(

6. ToffeeandApples said:

Bump.