kotiteollisuus - ISA

Thread: kotiteollisuus - ISA

Tags: None
  1. Felina25 said:

Default kotiteollisuus - ISA

hy! someone knows the lyrics and the tranlation of this kotiteollisuus song named ISA. I searched it everywhere but nothing! someone can help me please? thanks!

amaryn said:

Hi! There are two such songs. "Isä" means "father"

Isä, poika ja paha henki

tähtien alla jossain helvetin rannalla
    taistelee elostansa kitukasvuinen mies
    ei virkaa olla täällä
    ei mitään tekemistä
    piru istuu olkapäällä
    ohjaillen menemistä

kun pirun viulu soi
    isä,poika ja paha henki mukana karkeloi
    isä,poika ja paha henki
    isä ,poika ja paha henki

pellot paketissa ja ladot tyhjillään
    tänne toivo jää kunnes se kuolee...

amaryn said:

Isä Meidän is the second one, here's the link with the words:http://www.lyricsreg.com/lyrics/koti...s%E4+meid%E4n/

4. Felina25 said:

Hi, thaks so muck for the lyrics, but these are not the ones that I am looking for, this song that I love is on the " Hullu-ukko" album, and the name is "isa", but the lyrics aren't the one, because even is I barely know few words in finnish , I can understand that the lyrics arent this one. (((

amaryn said:

Tell me, if this is the one you want: performed by BR. Called ISA. The version of Kotiteollisuus is not anymore available here in funny Finland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P7_7CUcQ0w

if it is, I'll write it down for you, but there is a flood of words (Rap) so it will take a while.

6. Felina25 said:

Default no

No, it's not . How can I send you this song? I would try to write the words but I guess that it would be a real mess) you have an yahoo msg id?

7. Isä Apotti said:

I think this might be the one you were searching for:

Hullu Ukko ja Kotiteollisuus: Isä (1996)

Riisukaa vain itsenne alasti, tanssikaa ja pitäkää irstaita juhlianne.
    Mutta sisämmässänne kuitenkin tiedätte, että minä näen kaiken.
    Minun musta varjoni lankeaa teidän maailmanne ylle, teidän on syytä vavista ja olla peloissanne ja minä tiedän että te olette.
    Menkää siis temppeleihinne, sulkeutukaa niihin ja rukoiltaa minua.
    Rukoilkaa, vaviskaa, osoittakaa kunnioitustanne ja minä annan olemassaolonne anteeksi.
    Uhratkaa lapsenne minun tähteni, uhratkaa itsenne minun tähteni, hylätkää kaikki minun vuokseni, hylätkää kaikki ja tulkaa luokseni.
    Tule rakas lapsi tänne isän luo. (x15)
    Tule rakas lapsi tule tule!

--

Madman and Domestic Industry: The Father.

Just strip yourself naked, dance and have your lewd parties.
    But within you is the knowledge, that I see everything.
    When my black shadow falls over your world, you have reason to shudder and to be afraid, and I know that you are afraid.
    You shall go to your temples, close yourselves in, and pray to me.
    You shall pray, shake with fear, show your respect, and I will forgive your existence.
    Sacrifice your children for me, sacrifice yourselves for me, abandon everything for me, abandon everything and come to me.
    Come here dear child, come to father. (x15)
    Come here dear child, come, come!

8. Felina25 said:

Thanks so much Isa Apotti!! Yes this is the song!!! Thank you so much! Finally I understand this song!!