Please help me find this song!!!

Thread: Please help me find this song!!!

Tags: None
  1. lacex7 said:

Default Please help me find this song!!!

I hear this song a lot when I am at work, and I can't seem to find the song anywhere! It is def. a male singing and the lyrics I can catch are:
    "The thought of you, keeps me awake, and its more than my heart can take and I hate it. I miss your tanned skin wrapped in a summer dress. Why'd you have to run why'd you have to run why'd you have to run away? Was it too much for you to stay? Why'd you run away?"

I figured since I caught a lot of the song it wouldn't be hard to find but I can't find it anywhere! Please help!!!

2. kkiddle said:

OMG. I have been trying to find this song since I started working at Kohl's (October 2010). Every time I hear the song, I stop what I'm doing and try to listen to the lyrics (I work ad-set at night, but it's still hard sometimes!) I've gotten more lyrics, one line is "Getting over you, at least I tried my best and it was working..." and then "Guess I'm stuck with you until my heart gives, and I hate it..." There are no lyrics similar that match on Google. I've tried singing into the tune-match type websites to no avail. It's like this song doesn't exist! PLEASE HELP! I'm obsessing over this song and I'd like to stop sometime soon! =)

3. Kohltonc said:

Does the song also have a really interesting guitar riff in the verses? and does the singer match the guitar as far as the melody? and also is there a "woo hoo hoo!" after the chorus? if so im looking for that song too! it used to play at my work (Michaels) everytime its on i try to hear some lyrics but cant. i've been looking for this song for months

4. kkiddle said:

@Kohltonc, your song doesn't sound like the one we are trying to find. Sorry!
    I emailed Muzak (the service Kohl's uses) and hope to hear from them soon. It's still driving me a little crazy.
    =)

5. bugmenot1 said:

Kohl's doesn't use Muzak. They use DMI Music http://dmimusic.com/

Kohltonc's song sounds like it might be this:

"Bohemian Like You" by The Dandy Warhols
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLDjYRfx3g

6. Kohltonc said:

Nope thats not it cuz i found my song lol its "how good it could be" by the 88