I know this is not a song but I need to know what these 3 words mean...

Thread: I know this is not a song but I need to know what these 3 words mean...

Tags: None
  1. D@nïel@ said:

Default I know this is not a song but I need to know what these 3 words mean...

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me what does this picture says: http://www.awesomestories.com/images...c7415311ec.jpg

I'm not a russian native speaker so I can't distinguish the letters, if you can tell me what does it say in russian and english I'll be really grateful
  2. Arkadey said:

Just "by the way" (in case you did not know) Gregoriy Rasputin was a religious pilgrim, a faith healer murdered by free-masons in some form of a kabbalistic cult to add to the matter of a defamation campaign targeted against Tsar Nicholas II and his family. St. Gregoriy forsaw the things that would befall him and the whole Russian Empire. It was in 1916 that he prophesied about his death, he literally said in his letter:

"<...> Russian Tsar, you will be murdered by your own people and people themselves will be acursed and become a weapon of satan, killing each other and multiplying deaths on earth. 3 times by 25 years black thugs [a gangster mob from NY in fact they turned out to be], servants of antichrist, will be exterminating russian nation and orthodox faith thereof [isn't it a joke what is become of it nowadays?]. And will perish Russian land. And I'm perishing and have perished already, and am not among the living. Pray, Pray, be courageous, think about Blessed family of yours"

How else do you think a band of 4 black people (Boney M) could ever come up with the song like this?

This can happen to anyone who does the right thing in a world full of wrong?

For everyone else who speaks russian you might want to familiarize yourself with these articles on the subject: http://omolenko.com/Grigoriy.htm
    Last edited by Arkadey; 01-27-2012 at 03:25 AM.

haydee said:

... yeah

the answer is:
    Российский царствовавший дом = House/Family thay used to reign over Russia
    Pertëj kohës e hapsirës,
    tej të keqes e te mirës
  4. D@nïel@ said:

Arkadey: Yeah I did know who they were; in college we had to choose a document of any kind (diaries, pictures, etc) and explain it on an essay, thanks for the info anyway.

Haydee: Thanks for the translation, I really needed it