French songs downloads

Thread: French songs downloads

Tags: None
  1. vingo said:

Default French songs downloads

Hey all!! I would like to know if any of you guys on here know where I can download FRENCH songs, like artists that you guys have already listed here. I have limewire but it didnt find any french songs there......and I tried bit torrents but they only have french movies/dvds for download.

Ou est-ce que je peux trouver!? Aide-moi si vous plait!!! :-P

mamama said:

Hi
    Well, if you wanna download french songs you can get them on any p2p software
  3. vingo said:

Quote Originally Posted by mamama
    Hi
    Well, if you wanna download french songs you can get them on any p2p software
    I tried LIMEWIRE, but it gave me nothing. What do you use to get your french songs??

mamama said:

Quote Originally Posted by vingo
    I tried LIMEWIRE, but it gave me nothing. What do you use to get your french songs??

Oh sorry I didn't know this software.
    I think you can find these songs on e-mule.
    But the songs I talked about are popular, but it's not the best music French people can do. Try to find MIG's songs, or gainsbourg (ok, he's really popular too) for exemple. THIS is good french music
  5. vingo said:

Quote Originally Posted by mamama
    Oh sorry I didn't know this software.
    I think you can find these songs on e-mule.
    But the songs I talked about are popular, but it's not the best music French people can do. Try to find MIG's songs, or gainsbourg (ok, he's really popular too) for exemple. THIS is good french music

Is E-Mule the same like Limewire or Kazaa??

But thanks for your input, greatly appreciated :-D

mamama said:

Quote Originally Posted by vingo
    Is E-Mule the same like Limewire or Kazaa??

But thanks for your input, greatly appreciated :-D

Mmmh good question^^
    I think it's the same, I don't know Limewire but E-mule is close to Kazaa. But don't you know e-mule? I thought it was an american software (well, maybe aren't you from the USA).
    You can try on kazaa, too. I used kazaa before, and I don't know if it's because it was a french version, but there was a lot of french songs.
    And I'm happy to see foreigner interested by french music, cause even if "we" are not exported a lot, "we" make good music