What about Micky 3D

Thread: What about Micky 3D

Tags: None

RoCk-StAr said:

Default What about Micky 3D

What about Micky 3D?!!

I want some hardcore french songs, all I got is La Grande Sophie, and definitely that's not what I'm looking for.... ِà l'aide S.V.P.

jeanettecowell said:

La VIE en Rose!!!!!!
  3. rayaneiwane said:

renaud bennabar jeremy amiel helene segara it's what I listen now and all french LOL
  4. rayaneiwane said:

u can try olivia ruiz I like her album femme au chocolat

Patycan said:

Rock Star, have you ever heard about Daniel Boucher, Martin Deschamps, Éric Lapointe, Offenbach, PLume Latraverse?

I don't know if you would considere it as ''hard'' but I like them! ))
    No hay mal que por bien no venga...

RoCk-StAr said:

Merci beaucoup Paty, ce sont génials, notamment Éric Lapointe...
    Oh, et Kyo aussi sont superbs.

Patycan said:

Éric Lapointe last CD "1994-2006" n'importe qui, album compilation'' is the best to me because you can find a bit of everything for every mood...

Try to find it if you can. Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooddddddddddd!

Ever heard of Anik Jean ''Junkie de toi'' ?

I am not to good with ''style'' since music to me depends of how I feel... but hope I can help others find nice stuff too.
    No hay mal que por bien no venga...
  8. blobbykat said:

Talking Enhancer

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    What about Micky 3D?!!

I want some hardcore french songs, all I got is La Grande Sophie, and definitely that's not what I'm looking for.... ِà l'aide S.V.P.
    try Enhancer, i guess thats hardcore
    i like their songs 'Enhancer', 'Music Buisness' and 'J'ai Pas Sommeil' (but they're all good)
  9. telnya71 said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    What about Micky 3D?!!

Yea!!! I'm looking for something like Evanescence or Nightwish from Finland. Or even Leaves Eyes from Norway. Something darker, you know, like stuff that you really have to look at and read into to get. Also, does any one know a French band that sings in English??
  10. Fullofzion said:

Quote Originally Posted by telnya71 View Post
    Yea!!! I'm looking for something like Evanescence or Nightwish from Finland. Or even Leaves Eyes from Norway. Something darker, you know, like stuff that you really have to look at and read into to get. Also, does any one know a French band that sings in English??
    There're many french groups who sing in english: Black Bomb A, Ez3kiel, High tone (there are a few words because it's some Dub/electro), Watcha (last albums) or Zenzile and more. But to my mind i don't care about singer nationality so why dou you search french who sings in english? (i'm very curious).
  11. telnya71 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fullofzion View Post
    There're many french groups who sing in english: Black Bomb A, Ez3kiel, High tone (there are a few words because it's some Dub/electro), Watcha (last albums) or Zenzile and more. But to my mind i don't care about singer nationality so why dou you search french who sings in english? (i'm very curious).
    Well, you see, I'm into European music. And I'm trying to find at least one rock band that's really good from each European country. As you saw in my last post I already have one each from Finland and Norway. I also have one from Sweden. France interests me for some reason and I wanted to find a band that played music I liked and could understand.

Do you know of any others? I haven't checked these out yet but I want a good selection to choose from.
  12. nicoloco said:

Default French Rock

Ok, I now have a perfect idea of your musical tastes,

if you seek for French alternative rock bands with good lyrics, here are some references you can start with. If you search with google (or any other) use the keyword "paroles" (which means lyrics in French), plus the name of the band, You'll get more results.

here's the list:

-Watcha
    -Enhancer (spite the name they sing in French)
    -Noir désir

eventually

-astonvilla
    -no one is innocent (sing in French too) but sound more metal

don't hesitate to ask for other references

Nico