deschamps

Thread: deschamps

Tags: None
  1. trider1 said:

Default deschamps

hi, i hear a french dance song. i think it's so old song , and at chorus (refrain) are lirycs word - ... deschamps, deschamps, deschamps / and it singing a man.
    maybe someone remember that.

thanks
    Tom
  2. nicoloco said:

Default French dance song

Hi Tom,

unfortunately it doesn't ring me any bell, hmm, maybe it could be "des champs" (fields) but that doesn't make any sense, it coud be "descends!" (get down, descend), can you give me more details about the song (you say "dance" but is it disco or more techno stuff),

I remember this Yannick Noah's song "au niveau du sol" where he repeats many times "descends".

Check that, we never know.

Nico
  3. trider1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by nicoloco View Post
    Hi Tom,

unfortunately it doesn't ring me any bell, hmm, maybe it could be "des champs" (fields) but that doesn't make any sense, it coud be "descends!" (get down, descend), can you give me more details about the song (you say "dance" but is it disco or more techno stuff),

I remember this Yannick Noah's song "au niveau du sol" where he repeats many times "descends".

Check that, we never know.

Nico
    I will put some hearing words. sorry for mistakes but i don't know how should it be in french

Song can be 10 years old

"... deschamps, deschamps, deschamps tu e paki treple, i pe tap tap tap .......
    so e li pi te prellu so lo don la mi, tu e le fali come fali ....
    deschamps ......"
    i should record this on mobile, should be easier.

Thanks

Tom
  4. nicoloco said:

Default French song

Sorry mate but none of your words help me to recognize the song (maybe I simply don't know the song;-)).

Got a little clue about your "tap tap tap" that sounds like one of the most known 80' French dance song from the band "début de soirée" and the title is, mmm I don't quiet remember must be something like "nuit de folie" but it doen't match with the rest of your text nor with the 10 years old, because it's a very old song, 20 years I think...

Nico
  5. trider1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by nicoloco View Post
    Sorry mate but none of your words help me to recognize the song (maybe I simply don't know the song;-)).

Got a little clue about your "tap tap tap" that sounds like one of the most known 80' French dance song from the band "début de soirée" and the title is, mmm I don't quiet remember must be something like "nuit de folie" but it doen't match with the rest of your text nor with the 10 years old, because it's a very old song, 20 years I think...

Nico
    That's it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuDDC6i84fo

Tom
  6. nicoloco said:

Default nuit de folie

Hey, good news ! it was a hard one

if you need a translation, just ask

Nico