I'm looking for a specific song

Thread: I'm looking for a specific song

Tags: None
  1. Ryan0rz said:

Default I'm looking for a specific song

Hey, I'm hoping someone here can help me! I'm looking for a specific song! Although I don't know the name, the singer, or any lyrics! Yeh, it's a long shot lol. I think the song is quite popular (I often hear it places). It sounds quite big on traditional instruments - so it's not rock or hip hop. It sounds really fun and beautiful. But mainly, the singer (or at least...in part of the song) is a French female. And she has a reallly sexy voice! The whole songs just really sexy actually...Theres parts in the song where she just talks in French. I hope someone can find it for me!

Lyssa said:

it's hard to say something with so few informations XD where did you here the song?
  3. nicoloco said:

Default French song

Yes really hard to find with so less, OK if I sum up

- a woman is singing and she is also talking
    - it's play with traditional instruments (well, what do you mean, guitar, bass, drums, or old traditional like violin, accordion and so on).
    -it's often played but where ? on French radios?, if yes do you remember which stations, this could help to find the style because "sexy" music sounds like a non-sense,maybe you mean sensual.

Have you any words of the song, even phonetically, I can maybe recognize them.

if you have any other info even if they seem clueless, send them, we never know
    Last edited by nicoloco; 12-14-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: errror
  4. Ryan0rz said:

Okie, I heard it again! I'm positive that singing the song, there is also a man. So there is a man singing, and a woman singing. And I'm sure the woman whispers the word "je t'aime". I hope this helps further.
  5. Trieskell said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan0rz View Post
    Okie, I heard it again! I'm positive that singing the song, there is also a man. So there is a man singing, and a woman singing. And I'm sure the woman whispers the word "je t'aime". I hope this helps further.
    It's a old post but who know... So, it could be "Je t'aime... moi non plus" by Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO0J7O960ls