Sempre frase di nana

Thread: Sempre frase di nana

Tags: None

Eminik said:

Default Sempre frase di nana

L'ultima cosa che ricordo,č il bicchiere con le fragole che cade sul pavimento.Era speciale:l'avevamo comprato insieme.Io e Hachi ne avevamo preso uno a testa.Quel bicchiere,mi chiedo se sarei riuscita ad afferrarlo,se lo avessi voluto.Sai Hachi,io non ero in grado di capirti del tutto.Valgo poco,come quei due bicchieri da pochi soldi.Non potevo accettare l'idea di perdere tutto,č pių facile sopportare il dolore di una crepa che si apre lentamente.Io ero cosė fragile,ma la colpa non era tua.

Ligeia said:

The last thing i remember is the glass with strawberries falling on the floor. It was special, we had bought it together. Me and hachi, we bought one glass each. That glass, i wonder whether i could have grabbed it, if only i would have wanted to. You know, hachi, i wasn't able to fully comprehend you. I am not worth too much, just like those cheap glasses. I couldn't accept the idea of losing everything, it's easier to endure the pain of a rift that slowly opens. I was so frail, but 'twasn't your fault.
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

Eminik said:

grazie