Moshik Afia-ליטוף מסוכן

Thread: Moshik Afia-ליטוף מסוכן

Tags: None
  1. Nikolai Shmakov said:

Default Moshik Afia-ליטוף מסוכן

2. Nikolai Shmakov said:

Who is the transliteration of the song, please write.Thank you!!!

yosis said:

Moshik Afya -litof Mesucan
    Text - Gili Zakay
    Music - Eli Keshet
    [Pk9hMrBdQE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk9hMrBdQE0[/video]

I tried to say,to write on paper, but I had nothing, I came to you with nothing, and I gave whole myself
    nisiti lomar lichtov al daf neyar ah clom lo yaza li bati rayek elayeh v masarti et coli

Now do with me whatever you want because I dont care from nothing Without you I feel cold, and I feel with myself hard
    asi bi col ma sh ba lah acshav ci clom lo yakar li kar li biladayeh v kashe li eim atzmi

and I dont care that Its little hard to be with you and its no matter for me what everybody tell about you
    v lo eichpat li shza katzat kashe liyot itah v lo ashov li ma colam omrim alayah

And it making me feel good to shout it on the street how much that I love you So I came to make you good
    v zo osa li tuv litzok et za barehov kama shani oev otah az ana bati lasot lah tov

to shout it on the streethow much that I want to be with you and to feel close It makes me feel good
    litzok et za barehov cama ba li liyot itah vlargish carov za osa li tov

they told me that you would rather slowly, so *I went by foot till to you, and I delayed, and suddenly *I saw you*
    amro li shat oevet lat az bati baregel bati ad elaych v lakahti et azman pitom ofat

you came like a wind, I wanted to get lost to you , To the dangerous caress
    cmo roah egat ratizti laleet leibod elayeh lalitof amesucan
    Last edited by yosis; 02-09-2012 at 02:10 PM.