Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Vilsy ft DNA

  1. #1
    Member Snjezana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Vilsy ft DNA

    hi guyz, or better: ahoj!

    maybe u can help me, I need the lyrics and a translation (english or german, what you prefer) for this track:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dJ8Lowuemk

    dekuji moc!

  2. #2
    Member Snjezana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    no one?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ofratko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts

    Hi there I can translate the slovak part of the song. But good luck with Russian part( the girl is russian rapper) . My Russian is rather rusty

    The slovak part:

    I'm living in the the center of events in my town
    many people want to live here, many still have respect from it.
    Bratislava small big city you have to create a space to have a place
    I know it you know it you don't see just the reflection you know the entire picture therefore you see also the contrast. You don't see just the expensive town centrum luxurious homes but also dirty settlements, settlement's playgrounds. You don't see just the bridge of SNP( Slovak National Uprising) and the castle you see the characters the people and their bad smell

    And chicks the most "beautiful " you have heard about them they pretend to be luxurious but are dressed frumpily
    boys want to be vagabonds want to have power so it changing the daytime and the night is coming

    i was born here and I live here until now and always I'm opening our Bratislava...

    Then the russian rap .....so dosvidania D

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ofratko For This Useful Post:
    Snjezana (04-21-2012)

  5. #4
    Member Snjezana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ofratko View Post
    Hi there I can translate the slovak part of the song. But good luck with Russian part( the girl is russian rapper) . My Russian is rather rusty

    The slovak part:

    I'm living in the the center of events in my town
    many people want to live here, many still have respect from it.
    Bratislava small big city you have to create a space to have a place
    I know it you know it you don't see just the reflection you know the entire picture therefore you see also the contrast. You don't see just the expensive town centrum luxurious homes but also dirty settlements, settlement's playgrounds. You don't see just the bridge of SNP( Slovak National Uprising) and the castle you see the characters the people and their bad smell

    And chicks the most "beautiful " you have heard about them they pretend to be luxurious but are dressed frumpily
    boys want to be vagabonds want to have power so it changing the daytime and the night is coming

    i was born here and I live here until now and always I'm opening our Bratislava...

    Then the russian rap .....so dosvidania D
    thank u so much!!! so with the other part i have to go to the russians

  6. #5
    Senior Member Ofratko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts

    Ok working on the Russian part( well obviously not myself) sent it to my Russian friend and she is having hard time translating it.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Nere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    hey, to add to this, you wouldn't know where i could get hold of the slovak/russian lyrics to this, would you? i've been poking around with no luck for a while now .

  8. #7
    Senior Member Ofratko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts

    No luck with the russian lyrics But here is the slovak part:

    Zijem v centre diania v mojom meste
    vela ludi chce v nom zit vela furt ma z neho respekt
    Bratislava nase male velke mesto, musis so urobit priestor ked chces mat miesto
    vies to viem to ja
    nevidis len odraz, poznas cely obraz
    preto vidis aj ten kontrast
    Nevidis len drahe centrum, luxusne bydliska, spinave sidliska, sidliskove ihriska
    nevidis len most SNP a hrad, vidis charaktery ludi, citis ich smrad
    a cajocky najkrajsie uz si o nich pocul, tvaria sa luxusne oblecene nevkusne
    a chlapci chcu byt vagabundi chcu mat moc
    Tak sa meni denny obraz a prichadza noc
    Narodil som sa a zijem tu doteraz stale
    otvaram DNA a nasej Bratislave

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ofratko For This Useful Post:
    Nere (05-10-2012),Snjezana (08-21-2012)

  10. #8
    Member Snjezana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    hey, to add to this, you wouldn't know where i could get hold of the slovak/russian lyrics to this, would you? i've been poking around with no luck for a while now .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofratko View Post
    No luck with the russian lyrics But here is the slovak part:

    Zijem v centre diania v mojom meste
    vela ludi chce v nom zit vela furt ma z neho respekt
    Bratislava nase male velke mesto, musis so urobit priestor ked chces mat miesto
    vies to viem to ja
    nevidis len odraz, poznas cely obraz
    preto vidis aj ten kontrast
    Nevidis len drahe centrum, luxusne bydliska, spinave sidliska, sidliskove ihriska
    nevidis len most SNP a hrad, vidis charaktery ludi, citis ich smrad
    a cajocky najkrajsie uz si o nich pocul, tvaria sa luxusne oblecene nevkusne
    a chlapci chcu byt vagabundi chcu mat moc
    Tak sa meni denny obraz a prichadza noc
    Narodil som sa a zijem tu doteraz stale
    otvaram DNA a nasej Bratislave
    I also couldn't find the lyrics, but thank u ofratko for the slovak part!

Posting Permissions