Laguna Beach sesaon 3 new commercial song!

Thread: Laguna Beach sesaon 3 new commercial song!

Tags: None
  1. Kr4zyF4iry said:

Question Laguna Beach sesaon 3 new commercial song!

Okay guyz soooo sorry for bugging but im freaking desperate!!!!! lol okay okay i need to know that song from the Laguna Beach season 3 its the new commercial the one the play in mtv alot.. when there in the pool and the Nerator (forgot how to spell that) is like Check out the new season new cast and all them are talking but are in a pool area in one place together..and its a girl singing and NOOO its not! (this is me) or (spider eyes) w/e those songs r..and i think at the end of it its like sayins "Guilty pleasure.. Yeah yeah!" something like that! plzzzzzzzz help me out!!!!!!!!
  2. lessigaboom said:

Post Buy Cheap Cigarettes and Cigars

Dear members,

TobaccoWizard.com stocks a large range of discount cigarettes - brands made famous locally as well as internationally.
    Browse our site to see the huge savings that can be made by shopping online at TobaccoWizard.com.
    Shipment now is carried out during 24 hours the after entering by you of the order.

We accept ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ONLINE.

Tobacco Wizard Store - Buy cheap and discount cigarettes online - Home
  3. babez said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kr4zyF4iry View Post
    Okay guyz soooo sorry for bugging but im freaking desperate!!!!! lol okay okay i need to know that song from the Laguna Beach season 3 its the new commercial the one the play in mtv alot.. when there in the pool and the Nerator (forgot how to spell that) is like Check out the new season new cast and all them are talking but are in a pool area in one place together..and its a girl singing and NOOO its not! (this is me) or (spider eyes) w/e those songs r..and i think at the end of it its like sayins "Guilty pleasure.. Yeah yeah!" something like that! plzzzzzzzz help me out!!!!!!!!
    ok so it must be "Babysitter" by "Morningwood"
    if its not it. then ill look and try again