Beautiful Unknown Music used in Skyrim Video

Thread: Beautiful Unknown Music used in Skyrim Video

Tags: None
  1. esemoka said:

Default Beautiful Unknown Music used in Skyrim Video

Hello guys,

I'm searching for a name of this nostalgic masterpiece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...C81a9hqA#t=59s

Not sure if it's on Oblivion/Skyrim OST and I've run out of other ideas. Also, I know all about arrow-in-the-knee meme, but I swear this thread is serious.

Thank you in advance for any tip or direct answer!
  2. Th3Diplomat said:

Heard this before in a movie.

MysteryUp said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's from a soundtrack. It screams soundtrack, my friend can help you later Just wait

sunshine20071988 said:

I have looked for this ive contacted the person who posted this they said they got it from g4tv i tried there and the music on their video is different.....ive also ran it several times thru my ID'ers and nothing..but rest asured i will keep looking i might run across it eventually :-)
    All request and requested songs are checked mulitiple times with the following Shazam,sound hound,sound tracking,and musicDNA ID...
  5. Th3Diplomat said:

it sounds very much like an epic movie.
    epic movie like lotr ..

MysteryUp said:

Maybe it's from a trailer music production like Epic Score and Fringe Element Series Just saying
  7. esemoka said:

@sunshine20071988

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/56510/the...-skyrim-story/

It's not different, although I appreciate your help and everyone else's too of course. And I agree that this sounds like a typical OST, something around Immediate Music and such. Hopefully one of us will finally get its title :3

thanks again and as Sean Connery said:

Never Surrender!

Selahettin said:

pretty sure I've heard it in a movie before.. can't remember the title but "may be" it' s a social comedy starring George Clooney and Zeta jones.
  9. looking said:

This just shouts out John Barry for me.
    First thought was Dances with wolves - Two Socks - The Wolf theme or The love theme.
    But there's loads more by him this fx. and Out of Africa, main theme.
  10. esemoka said:

shameless bump
  11. Th3Diplomat said:

Mostly from an animated movie.

sunshine20071988 said:

im sorry i couldnt find this video im still looking :-)