Laguna Beach Season 3 Trailer Song

Thread: Laguna Beach Season 3 Trailer Song

Tags: None
  1. lilxmikeyx said:

Talking Laguna Beach Season 3 Trailer Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEEmS...%203%20trailer

hey i was wondering what is the song in the VERY beginning of this trailer, when you see the waves crash and they show the season 1&2 cast and how they moved on. THANKSS
  2. janehensley said:

omg i don't know i've been trying to find out forever, i will let you know if i find out...lemme know if you do too!!
  3. lilxmikeyx said:

i know it sounds cool, if i found out i'll definately tell you!
  4. janehensley said:

ok thanks! it sounds like she is saying "free your mind" or something
  5. lilxmikeyx said:

yeah, its like du du du du du lol and then freeeee youuurrr minddd da da whatever HAHA
  6. janehensley said:

haha yea, i have been looking for like the last 3 weeks i feel like, 1000's of searches blah i wish someone would just tell us!! we can do it though haha
  7. Sabriina said:

this has nothing to do with what you said but I just signed up for this and I don't exactly know how to post these haha. I was wondering if anyone knew the song thats playing at the end of the season3 trailer where the girl saings something like," im ready for a change today". Or something, does any one know? I have been looking for this and I will not be happy until I get this song haha. thanks
  8. janehensley said:

i don't know what that song is...we need to seriously call mtv and ask, im dying to know
  9. rayxoxoxo said:

Default found it

everyone the song is called FREE YOUR MIND by EN VOUGE
  10. rayxoxoxo said:

Default opps

sorry guys no its not
  11. rayxoxoxo said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sabriina
    this has nothing to do with what you said but I just signed up for this and I don't exactly know how to post these haha. I was wondering if anyone knew the song thats playing at the end of the season3 trailer where the girl saings something like," im ready for a change today". Or something, does any one know? I have been looking for this and I will not be happy until I get this song haha. thanks
    its called this is me by danielle mckee
  12. IPanicAtTheDisco said:

Angry Laguna 3 Trailer Song

kkk. guys u have this all wrong. its NOTT i repete NOTT!! Free your mind by envogue or Danielle Mckee. The song were looking for goes

"Free your mind" than later it goes "i never thought this could be so easy" than fades to "im ready for a change today"

ok?
  13. christmassnoopy said:

Question Season 3 Trailer

Did anyone ever find out the first song played in the Season 3 trailer????

Please help : )