Help me translate, please! :)

Thread: Help me translate, please! :)

Tags: None
  1. cinderella94 said:

Wink Help me translate, please! :)

Is there someone who can tell me how I can say "I'll never change" in spanish?
    I want to tell my boyfriend that I'll love him forever and never change, I'll stay with him forever. How can I say that?

And I also want to know if these sentences are correct and what they mean:

No me cambias
    No te cambias

Would be very thankful if somebody could help me with the translations.
    Thanks in advance!

citlalli said:

"I'll never change"="Nunca cambiaré"

...I'll love you forever and never change, I'll stay with you forever = "Te amaré por siempre y nunca cambiaré, estaré contigo siempre."

No me cambias= you don't change me (if you want to say "don't change me!" then it should be "no me cambies".)

No te cambias= you don't change. This phrase is incorrect though, it should be "no cambias". However, if you meant to tell him "don't change!", then it should be "no cambies".
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

3. cinderella94 said:

Oooh thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate that!
    But if I'll say "I'll stay with you for ever", is it incorrect to say estaré contigo para siempre. Or is it just estaré contigo siempre?
    Thanks so much!

citlalli said:

You can say any of the two! you can even say "estaré contigo por siempre."
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

5. cinderella94 said:

Ahaa okay, thanks again! Is it wrong to say "estoy..." instead of "estaré.."?

If you want to say "I'll stay with you until death" is this correct "estaré/estoy contigo para muerte"?

citlalli said:

ˇHola!

"I'll stay with you until death"= "Estaré/estoy contigo hasta la muerte." (Till/until=hasta )