OneLuv A.K.A HomeGrown Productions

Thread: OneLuv A.K.A HomeGrown Productions

Tags: None

HomeGrownProduction said:

Default OneLuv A.K.A HomeGrown Productions

My words are the infection to perfection , Soon to buy a Smith and wesson , as we roll around for protection , Let our esteem roll easy and let the others try to be me , Try to catch what I left on this set , The one chosen by the realist his words made me feel this , Now only meant to be a musician where everyone can listen as I make there questions glisten , now I got there attention and have you yet caught my ambition.

lyric generator and straight out buddha playa , Can you grasp my spirit honestly I sense you fear it , but now its time for you to hear it , I grew with only a little something but nothing towards my busting , life is in at a different angle as my dreams fill your eyes , watch them dangle , all you wanna do is touch and what i’m doing now is a must , so try to understand it , every ****ing last bit of it , cause I mean every word even if its a shitty blur , its all that matters , nothing else can isolate our selves , we got this zone now come with me and we’ll be on our own

We can only question what we think , don’t let yourself deprive and sink , keep your self with balance and make the haters wanna take a try to stab this , they couldn’t even come close but I’ve still gotta remain on the low , don’t want the big light with the NY scene to Excite , to be pelite , I just wanna live in the middle of no place where I can segregate , Live happy and with the nicest lady , drop one line for you baby , but when it boils down , I’m independent a constant defendant , but at once , I roll a nice blunt , just trick everything that contains problem , and as soon it began , I had to stop this

Laid back and relaxed the one to excite at that put me heavy on the map , begin to feel my rap now emotion begins to enlight , despite I kept my **** in line , Practicing the real rhyme , but now its time to define why I live this life.

I’m addicted to the lyrics there my other spirit , I am what I am , I do what I do , but some continue to treat me like I’m not even true , easily got the ambition to accomplish my mission , Minds are up to lifting call it heavy weights , I’m pushing through the struggle on the road to the place , where I can completely understand my mind-state.

Blind to the event , My Family struggled to pay the damn rent, and now I’m real to what went , **** the past , I’m living on what I have , Its a complete blast , my number 1 rule is Trick the present problem with the real future , Its something you must maintain to make sure the situations never the same.

Tired of this society as my past killed my identity , wonder what I could do with my **** ,Rift by rift I wrote script by script , late night lifts to stay ahead and lay in bed , debate on who I really am , I’ve got realist ****ing plan , give me a chance and I’ll make this expand , to another own zone where I’m just alone. Do what I do best unlike the rest , just sit and think , and within a blink , I’ve got what I asked , and now everything I thought of came in lessons , The best of this , can’t you see the future is still deep inside me.

My raps are internal as my soul and drive is eternal , burning like a infernal. I’ve got the biggest will to accomplish what I was out to fulfill , Better be ready to bet me , cause I’m climbing up and evil will have lost its luck , A angel without and a demon within , please rap game let me in , I just want to feel what you do I’ve promised to remain true , I dedicate this to you. You’re my life long girlfriend me and you make it through the bend , with rhymes every single time.

To the end devoted and hoping my **** gets promoted , how much longer till my stuff truly gets stronger , only time will let us know but I’ve just got keep dropping this flow , like a job I make the best plot , and approach maybe burn a roach , the whispers and thoughts got me on the loath , out to prove 1 point and its why the **** I’m still around the joint , cause its my damn lifestyle , but yet I’m on the outside , busting like a crazy child gone completely wild , I think your right , Maybe I’m going crazy , but I don’t give a **** , I push and hope for the best luck , cause I’m living for the best thing , listen to what I sing , this is all for me and back the **** up if your gonna tell how it be.

Thoughts are abstract and I’m still stuck on the map , Admit I made your presence a tiny bit , I’m thriving for the spit and just blind the critic , Bumping 1st out of Homegrown , were we raised out skills on our own , Now we have a conversation of me being the biggest demonstration , So why are we waiting and letting our passion begin fading , I just can’t place this , I got my small dream with what I need , some call me mean but listen what I say OG , I’m just being me until I can’t no longer see.

Its my first words but does it hurt , to say I already caught you but now your mind is on pursue , Which side are we stuck to chose as my lyrics bust lose , Hear the dark whispers , Evil truths are lurking but my ambition seemed to be a burden , was I the one to offend but as I comprehend , I’m the one fooling tricks and dropping the realist spit , now who is isolated and feels out rated.

Living with a shine as our beats bump and grind , I got lines that represent what I live by , a rap fanatic that’ll make your mind traumatic , I just wanna leave all the bullshit and all with it , I despise the hype and you still look deep in my eyes , Get this repitition and get me away from the attention , I want everything to go calm where I can Just look at the back of my palm and know how to approach issues in order to diss you

All eyez are on me but they can’t even begin to believe what I mean , I’ve gained what I need and took what I had , now I’m writing raps and smoking **** that is completely wack , times and problems are rough but I’m addicted to that stuff , but as I puff I wonder why I do what I do , am I true to what I plead to you , I run my hands down my face and wonder sometimes I feel in a shitty place.

I can’t stand some parts of this life but **** I’m alright , keep a smile and let my redemption pile , I have this ****ed reputation but my mind is evading , to a better zone where I can seperate to myself alone , relate and debate , I got 3 girls in this world , Jozette , Bud and my mind , but now its my time to define whats really mine.

Sneaking around the bend , storys writing the end , Careful for your sins , if theres a will , remain still , cause theres a way , Get your head with the realist , to many doubters have tryed to feel this ,How much longer can my mind wheel it , throwin’ down the grim **** , with the real spit , I’ve always pleaded **** the system , and whoever with them , cause I’m feeling all to alive , full on supply , lover of the lies , to many young lives went out to die.

My everyday is set like go , stop at a bland point , till ends of the joint , Hummin’ and strummin , Haters begin to start slumpin , Mind tracks bumpin’ , For years I’ve been stuck in , for every little bit , everyone gave me all the **** , Judged by the cover , Keepin’ minds on stutter , to quick for sickest of the slick , Almost like blink. Laughing at the past , Living like the realist track.

Put you in a place , where mind states can overrate the hate , In your mind with the illest line , but where can I define , who I try to live by , Rappin’ only for my self , **** all the rest , I’m out to be the best , but will it ever happen , everyone else is just laughing , I feel alone , so cold , my minds going below , So please give me the illest flow.

Telling you what you need as I suffocate your greed , Truth begins to leave and reality sets in under me , Spitting for the ones around , bounce for me I’ve got the fullest amount , Some of you just continue to lounge as I put together pretty sounds , whos the one losing, your act is amusing , you really don’t think I’d do anything , just know the creep of the dark , hear my silent ring as your fear begins , I’m lurking on you for what you chose to do

I’ve lived for the ease and thrived for my soul to please , follow my lead as we dive into why the mind can flee , Under pressure is why I made this lecture , Minds going a blur as the game was into a stir , it was truly hurt but I’ve lived its worth , but lay back and relax , don’t toss and turn , don’t let emotions break your swift motion , as our minds out growing and now I’m straight down flowin’.

My presence was the reason I represented , the truest with the illest perfection , you wanna be this as I write about hits , Ain’t no time to just sit as dreams go abliss , Lover of the reef but no where near the streets , stuck in a comical zone where I feel like I’m alone , Can I dissapear on my own and change this game to the point of 1 tone , Rewrite all of history and see who truly did **** for me.

Believing in manipulation like tricky picture framing , Moving with an essence of the most realist presence , Creepin’ at your door and I drop a evil present , bring you to the facts Cam king dropped the illest track , Whos the one you remember , the one shining better , I got dreams of rollin with G’s , maybe hard to believe , but I’m doing this for me , don’t give a **** about the rest what **** have they left.

They left me so cold I just had to slide under and lay low , and now I’ve tamed the hardest brain to ever turn this way , Could I blame the blaze or is this just a silly haze , Am I truly what I plead , Criminally , I was taken down out justice but now try to bust this , I can hear your questions , who was this? I’ve got all the answers , reach inside and try to touch the gangsta’s lullaby , because theres so much supply.

Growin’ with a grin for passing up little sins , Droppin the grimmest of the slickest , I’ve got to remain true as I glisten on what I went through , but whos to blame , was it you , I didn’t think so , to easy to fool. Pulled off what I had but was my self esteem really laid back , I gotta jump to the next level before I’ve lost my only medal , it’d capture all of the pride but its alright , I’ve got all the fight , every bit I needed , and I mean it , I’m best when I’m alone , my inner feels unwoven , Now my goal is to capture you until your blown.

Moving like I’m the one to obstruct as I didn’t grow with much , Lyrics come to my mind with a beautiful hyme , Taking money like nothing as I stick the clutch in , Grab your fantasy while haters can’t stand me , This lifes to bland for me , I need a thrill cause I feel like I’m stuck still , Makin’ cash rule as I blast disses at you fools, A lyric hero like dejinero , Grew up with a rep but now i’m ahead a step , as I count my event and place this bet , I’m on the road to the right , don’t ever doubt me despite

Don’t ever let us die out we got **** to the fullest amounts , I got my boys back everyday but we supplied every blaze , and now we stuck in some dreaming haze and I begin to fade , so far away but at the same second , My mind became infested and I straight out let it , but now I got the motivation to spit my reputation , cause I’m going solo with all the indo , just living life can I catch you to bite , don’t you want a taste of the realist **** ever made

I feel in my own world , how many times do I say it before it began to hurt , I’m mashing down optics you still gonna have to stop this, Talking to the haters the worst of the raters , A greedy player but I can thank you my savior , you kept me pushing and nows it why I’m busting as your disses being to start rusting , there fading and now I can plead I made it.

Its your boy known with the last name joy , making my game deploy as I lay down the foundation , Times waisting so why am I here debating , see it my way as I drop on you like a phase , I remember the grey days where all is so overplayed , I’ve got the indulgent plan so remember who the **** I am.

Now feel this attempt with the realist intent , Life’s like credit , sooner or later you’ve spent it , haters thoughts are nonsense but yet they thrive my concious , Open minded but truly 1 kinded , so high I’m flying , but making truth come up till I’m dying , wills are a-mashing and punks been laughing , ever since I can last remember I’ve seen dreary weather , but now I’m living in the bright and now my rhymes are dropped to excite.

Don’t question me as to pelite , I’m a man of the ease and break you down till you plead , Reppin’ 207 and now life’s jettin’ , Move fast and mean but I ain’t nothing else but me , Can’t you see this is truly what I believe , it’s my true passion to bust like I’m blasting , Amaru if only the world could understand you the definition of true

Representing perfection because of my laid down presence , Catch up to memory and ask what has life done for me , I feel an eternal bleed but I know I’ll make it past the **** you left on me , Criminal ties was all I needed to avoid to get by , Words are like pictures and life’s like a big bottle of liquor ,Drink it faster and you die quicker , Just fight the acclaims and become mentally tamed.

Let me take what I need to collect
    Can you grasp my dialect
    living with this nudge of real luck
    can our dreams of far away really go along way ,

Hear my rap and feel the side effect and let our minds connect
    Fed up with whats left of the rest ,
    Living isolated made me finally realize to do **** my way
    Love the indo and dream to spit my flow

I was #1 in busting from when they started trusting
    straight out of L-town
    don’t think I’ll ever forget we always down
    This is where it began and now look where I stand

Motivated and feel completely seperated
    just press play and let your mind fade
    Feel distinct and within a blink
    the answers are right there to be exactly fair

there all within yourself , hell
    only the true can find themselves
    the blind continue to dream about wealth ,
    just live the best of what you have , and don’t live from the past.

Just let me bust
    maybe see if I can get you to trust
    really read my words
    it’ll make your mind toss and turn

feel in a juggle and now you slip and stumble
    Show this brotha some love I’m out to dub
    If I’m living to die
    why is it I try to die to touch life

Feel the vibe I try to send to your side ,
    I’m just trying to remain true to the game
    such a shame everyones just in it for the fame ,
    **** all you fundi’s we got facts in plenty.

My words hit you with a phrase , hate it
    but I give my props to the blaze
    you guided my ways on the roughest days ,
    yeah maybe I needed it to escape ,

but I conquered it before it was to late
    now I’m in the best place
    My plate feels clean
    so your haters better open eyes

I’m hard to be seen ,Deeply
    don’t try to plead me ,
    cause I’m on the road to dreams
    now I’ve got pictures of the real scene

Would love reviews , I write everyday and have a strive in it. Critism or not , give me something to work off.

- HGP

Molotova said:

Honey, if you wanna write rap, you should consider writing in bars.
    Otherwise no one is going to read this, and you won't get reviews.
    1 <3

Grew up with a mark
    Only once I saw the dark
    my thoughts went a mess
    but now its time to confess

Written to the person who rescues my soul
    I’m out to obtain my goal
    of true peace where I can relocate to my own hot seat
    **** liberty they just miss me

They got nothing to plead believe me
    we got no love you just cause us to abduct
    Your just in for your own greed
    killing what we need

Are the other blind *****es still doubting me
    I know your eyes are opening to see.
    Pushing my passion like a locomotive
    Some others try to provoke it

I wanna paint me
    a picture where they can all see
    I lay everything upon a table that involves my life
    and despite I’m standing above it with a smile

You gotta think I’m crazy
    Feel so different call it real maybe
    May come across average
    but deep down I’m an evil savage

The one to admire my desire
    will truly know reality
    and will have the easiest mentality
    Your thoughts are coming of age

Feel your inner rage
    and let your life turn to the next page
    live your days with 1 step
    with **** it , whats next?

Now to the others who hate me
    Let me demonstrate for thee
    Are you getting my level
    I’m becoming a good rebel

But continue to laugh
    cause from the past
    Its all but gone
    wether I’m right or wrong

Just know I’m never gonna quit
    You’ll always sense my little bit
    Are beginning to sense my plan
    To show you the **** I am

So there had to be a time
    Where I went under line
    At this moment unfolds open
    I’ve lost all I have , but I credit you for a blast

I’ll still continue to straight live
    No matter who I’m with
    I lost 1 ***** , but I must admit
    she caught me deep and made me feel real

Now I question whats next
    How do I approach my next step
    I don’t know if I can burry the pain
    gonna take alot of pull and strain

I tried to the fullest
    but my actions over took it
    My mind is on it first binge
    Time to take a mental spin

The struggle with stop
    but it will retain one hell of a plot
    What truly caused us to split
    You know I’d have to drop one down spit

But I’m alright
    I know what I’ve gotta do cause I know I got you
    I’m talking to my truest friends
    Toss me through the end

Before I begin to exit
    Just know I meant it
    Straight from heart
    you’ll still have a small part

but gladly you gave up , and it all go
    Maybe that’ll make the pain slow
    Know I’m always here for you
    and for every other word , i’ve been true

Remix and rewrite , Enjoy

Where I went under line

No matter who I’m with
    I lost one rich , but I must admit
    she caught me deep and made me feel real

I tried to the fullest
    but my actions over took it

The struggle will pursue to stop
    but it will retain one hell of a plot

I may be a single man
    but watch how I stack and plan
    Coming up with to much **** to bust
    my heart should go away to rust , because this mind is still the one to trust.

I hope you understand how I feel , know whats real
    so open your position to my ambition , its my one and only mission

But I’m alright
    Toss me through the end

Before I begin to exit
    Just know I meant it
    Straight from my heart

but gladly you gave up , and let it all go

From here is a new turn , Something new to earn
    I feel like I could rap like a god through the rage
    I knew at the ending we felt the same page

Feel me really deep
    go down and understand me
    really begin to touch what I mean
    Your all I need but your all I lost straight to some ****ed plot

We thought in a circle
    now you got my mind purple
    feels like a bruise like I can no longer cruise
    cause there ain’t no where to turn

All these emotions have really began to churn
    You really drive me ****ing crazy
    but yet at the same time , my best lady
    You wouldn’t have let me leave in a long while but who believe in denial

This is all but an illusion , Our emotions are moving
    You know it deep down when you hear my sound
    your reaction to my call will drive you miles upon the wall
    we can be so much , wether it takes **** ton of luck

I got what matters most for us , It’s that silly thing love
    but its to much to ignore , to much to bury
    its why I always worried , of this pictured story
    I’m just living on chance , but damn this is ****ing my plan

I feel in a nightmare , like this isn’t fair
    I can’t co-op with my own top
    its going in different directions and all I want is to be your protection
    I just wanna be there , but as of the 29th , I’m left in the cold bare

The mind is alive , but suffocating because of this over pacing
    all cause of my act , I lost you way back
    What can I do to make it like before , I’d do anything to the moon and more
    You’ve given everything up , as if you didn’t even give a ****

Through this pain is a deep insane
    driving me more then mad I’m going kinda bad
    Over stupid intentions and lost the spark
    You laid down for my mark

but what truly makes me cry and moan
    is knowing I’m truly alone , and now I’m back to living on my own.
    Theres no reason to deal with this feeling
    sooner or later you’ll realize why I told you to look deep in my eyes.

But within the end , I’ve only got make one amend
    To be truer , not such a beat down pursuer
    Cause through it all , I remained strong
    Just remember you’ll forget me when you pass on

So nows it that moment to leave
    so hands up , I’m up and out to peace
    I’m always yours but don’t come back till you sure
    cause my heart is burning pure.

Another Remix , The "Message" is something I like do to sum up the plot , so you can learn me as a person , its why I do this , I'm in this **** to change this **** ,and I gotta respect that buy delivering points through music, and others , anyways , this song goes out to the one who I love errr'day , I owed it to myself to express it...Enjoy!

Song Title : My biggest Devotion

(CHORUSx2)I hope you understand how I feel , its so real
    but tell me , your position to my ambition , its literally my only mission(CHORUSx2)

Where I went under line

No matter who I’m with
    I may have lost this , but I must admit
    you caught me deep and made me feel real

I tried to the fullest
    but my love made me pull this

I can plead everything I got , but you put your heart on lock
    shutting down who loves you most , its like your turned to a ghost
    you show me nothing and I hear I am through busting
    I put my heart out , and your love for me is to the dullest amount

but tell me , your position to my ambition , its literally my only mission.

The struggle has began to stop
    but it has retained one hell of a plot

I may be a single man
    but watch how I stack and plan
    Coming up with to much **** to bust
    my heart should go away to rust , this mind is still the one to trust.

But I’m alright
    Toss me through the end

Before I begin to exit
    Just know I meant it
    Straight from the heart

but gladly you gave up , and let it all go

From here is a new turn
    I’m still living for the earn
    I feel like I could rap like a god through the rage
    I know we feel the same page

Feel me really deep
    Go down and understand me
    really begin to touch what I mean
    Your all I need but your all I lost straight to some ****ed plot

I hope you understand how I feel , its so real

We thought in a circle
    now you got my mind purple
    feels like a bruise like I can no longer cruise
    cause there ain’t no where to turn

All these emotions have really began to churn
    You really drive me ****ing crazy
    but yet at the same time , my best lady
    You wouldn’t have let me leave in a long while but who believe in denial

Through my own stages of affection , I made the truth present
    I now realize what I gotta do , to see really whats true
    Ease talking to you , and let our emotions begin to move
    Calling this easy lines , but its like directly from my mind

Can’t your hear my voice , Broke every word down with critical choice
    Thoughts broken down like an alloy , don’t you hear your boy
    but don’t think is all deep and bad , leading you to think that i’m sad
    cause we smiling again , from way back when

As far as I can remember , doesn’t seem like forever
    we did make it through the rain , we destroyed the pain
    now we being *****s , This isn’t no fake figure
    We can take swigs of liquor ,

We can say were a team , even through friends we made amend
    this is my love to send , I hope I’m reaching in
    We’ve left the denial , now our feelings are in file
    We know we love each other , we just gotta feel one another

(CHROUSx2) I hope you understand how I feel , its so real
    to be , your position to my ambition , its literally my only mission.

Break it down with precision , Our thoughts are abliss , but deep down your truly what I miss, I just wanna hug you , Hold you just like I told you
    Deal with our task and make us happier then ever at that
    I maybe can’t change your mind , but Jozette your 1 of a kind

Don’t mourn till I’m gone , wind back and hear my love in this song
    Maybe it’ll maybe you think if you did wrong , but hey
    no pressure this is just my love lecture
    I just wanna make things better on the side of bright weather

so through all this song , some things may have seemed wrong
    but this is no planned plot , I wrote this from emotion
    you can call this my biggest devotion , but it shows how I feel
    and thats what makes me real

I’d give you so much , don’t you feel my love is just stuck in a bunch
    We now laugh and feel like we did in the past
    we can make whatever want , but I’m not trying to pray and haunt
    I’m just giving hope and smoking the most premium dope

We can use our negatives as a weapon , we just go to best them
    don’t let our fear kill what you wanna hear
    I’ll treat you like gold till my last day here comes cold
    I wanna experience everything with you , every word in this write has been 100% true

But I’m giving you space , reflect in your own place
    Now we got it made and this is the dream
    of the perfect scene where we can do nothing but hug and smile
    I can admit I’ve gone wild , But its for you I’m making my anger go out like a child.

As we retouch good , we’ll just to have see whats could and would
    just relax and hear me through this track
    if ever need me back , don’t ever hesitate to think that
    I ****ed up so now i’m serving what I must but its my luck

So nows it that moment to leave
    so hands up , I’m up and out to peace
    I’m always yours but don’t come back till you sure
    Were back on the good side , so were the ones to see whats right
    I love you so much babe , don’t ever let this love fade , its like this track is to still be played

“Jozette , through this song I went through alot , I thought about reality and what really was , I cant say what were gonna be , we can be so much , or so little , but we gotta just be friends my ***** to work , Its hard to walk by you and not be allowed to hug you , I still wanna be apart of your life no matter what , its great were not fighting and we feel so much better , this is my first **** ever laid down and it made me truly express , your so much unlike the rest cause you make me happy , so happy and not alot of people can say that , so jozette I’ve pleaded enough to you , we gonna make it through , I know your hear me and believe me ,I can see in your eyes you wanna be with me , you just dont wanna try to have to deal with what it comes with , you don’t have to man , i’m of ease and as long we love each other and make each other happy in general , its all that matters, this isn’t some letter to just get you , just what you missing , fight this **** that has brought us here , picture a month ago and be like why are we letting it happen and figure **** out man , its us as humans , but regardless Jojo , not anymore drama , its just dumb , we gotta laugh about that **** and handle it , so through this all babe , we got our heads up , chin up and chest out , Keep living baby , Much love from this one.”

MoonRide*r* said:

I'm still reading this, in bits and pieces, coz it's a lot. Wasnt even interested at first (Molotova's point), but I'm gaining some serious respect. Press on.
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

MoonRide*r* said:

yyao12345, I even "thanked" you for ****ING SPAM. Now PLEASE go away and don't come back.
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

gunsofarsenal said:

Thumbs up Keep it up yo

Not bad homegrown. Keep it up and try to flow with a little more reps through out the rap ...I can tell your mind has a milloin things to say..slow it down so you don't get ahead of yourself. I know how that is sometimes. Good work keep posting.

Thank you man , Appreciate the critique.