Maze Feat. Natalie Kertis "O Baby"

Thread: Maze Feat. Natalie Kertis "O Baby"

Tags: None

menegotchi said:

Default Maze Feat. Natalie Kertis "O Baby"

Hi Everybody!

Greetings first of all, and anyone know the hebrew lyrics from this song?

[lq-l_JcKRfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-l_JcKRfY[/video]

I'll appreciate the transliteration too :O)

yosis said:

Everyday every night all I know it feels so right / He's got the magic I think it's fantastic all I need is your love

COL AAMAN HOSEV RAK ALYA V LO YODAA HICH LOMAR ANI OEV COL ARGEIM BILADYA OTI ZA KOREA ZA SHOVER ET ALEV
    All the time I think only at her and I dont know how to say I love you ,all the moments without her ,it rips me, it breaks the heart

O baby baby oh my god you sexy / You drive me crazy oh my god you sexy / O baby baby oh my god you sexy / You drive me crazy oh my god you sexy

CH
    פזמון: אבל בשבילי יש רק אחת וזאת את וזאת את / עמוק בליבי יש רק אחת וזאת את... כמעט
    AVAL BISHVILI YESH RAK AHAT V ZOT AT V ZOT AT AMOK B LIBI YESH RAK AHAHT V ZOT AT KIMAT
    But for me there is only one girl and it's you and it's *you deep in my heart there is only one girl *and it's you and it's *you, Almost

And baby I want your body close tonight, tonight / Baby I know you are the only one

AYAFA BANASHIM ANI MARGISH TAPARPARIM RATZITI LASGESHET NAFALTI BARESHET V ROAA RAK COHAVIM COL AZMAN HOESHV RAK ALYA
    V LO YODA HICH LOMAR ANI OEV COL AREGEIM BILADETA OTI ZA KORAA ZA SHOVEL LI ET ALEV
    היפה בנשים אני מרגיש ת׳פרפרים רציתי לגשת נפלתי ברשת ורואה רק כוכבים / כל הזמן חושב רק עליה ולא יודע איך לומר אני אוהב / כל הרגעים בלעדיה אותי זה קורע זה שובר את הלב
    the most beatiful of the womens, I feel the butterflies in the stomach
    I wanted to approach I fell to the trap and I can see only stars, all the time I thinking only at her,and I dont know how to say I love you ,all the moments without her ,it rips me, it breaks the heart

O baby baby oh my god you sexy / You drive me crazy oh my god you sexy / O baby baby oh my god you sexy / You drive me crazy oh my god you sexy

CH
    And baby I want your body close tonight , tonight / Baby I know you are the only one

All the ladies in town I wanna see your hand's up / You look sexy, let's go crazy / Give me honey give it baby/ You look sexy, let's go crazy /Give me honey give it baby

CH
    Last edited by yosis; 02-28-2012 at 10:55 PM.

menegotchi said:

Toda Raba Yosis!