Thread: Mehrshad - Cheshmak

Tags: None

linkin85ale said:

DokhtarKordestani said:

Default Mehrshad - Cheshmak ... Please help me to translate this song! :D

afsaneh said:

Default Mehrshad - Cheshmak

Cheshmak (Wink)

Hanuz nagofti ke mano dustam daari -------------------------- still you haven't told you love me
    Aasheghi o khod-et khabar nadaari --------------------------- you're in love without being aware of it
    Harfaai ro ke lab-aat behem nemige -------------------------- the words that your lips do not tell me
    Negaat vaasam baa sad eshaare mige ------------------------ are spoken by your glance with thousands of meanings
    Khosham miyaad az in hame ghorur-et ------------------------ I like this much pride of yours
    Az raaz o ramz-e in hame sokut-et --------------------------- I like the mystery of your silence
    Vase hamin ham man to ro dust daaram ---------------------- it is because of this that I like you
    Bishtar az har kasi ghabul-et daaram ------------------------- I trust you more than anybody

Del mizane vaas-e to par o baali ------------------------------ my heart is flying (is overexcited) for you
    Duset daaram vaay ke che baahaali -------------------------- I love you you're really cool
    Khoshaa be haal-am ke to ro daaram ------------------------- I'm lucky to have you
    Cheshmak bezan age to dustam daari ------------------------ wink at me if you love me
    (x2)

Fargh-e to baa kheili-haa in ghorure ---------------------------- your dignity makes you different from others
    Ine ke juram baa to kheyli joore -------------------------------- that's why I like you
    Negaat dige azam nemishe khaste ------------------------------ your glance gets no more tired of me
    Hamin negaat-e dast o paam o baste -------------------------- it is this glance which has tied my hands and feet.
    (x2)

Del mizane vaas-e to par o baali ----------------------------- my heart is flying (means is overexcited) for you
    Duset daaram vaay ke che baahaali -------------------------- I love you you're really cool
    Khoshaa be haal-am ke to ro daaram ------------------------ I'm lucky to have you
    Cheshmak bezan age to dustam daari ------------------------ wink at me if you love me
    (x2)
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

afsaneh said:

Shakespeare

DokhtarKordestani said:

Thank you so much!!!

linkin85ale said:

thank you soooooo much afsaneh, i really love this song, great job girl, i've waited for it so much time, i even thought that nobody would answer, thanks for your help and for your time

afsaneh said:

ur welcome linkin85ale i'm happy u liked it
    Shakespeare