Come get slaughtered!

Thread: Come get slaughtered!

Tags: artist, battle, hip hop, lyrics, rap

Venomonology said:

died out in here, huh?

calling out _SBU or smoothtung. whoever gets at me first. let's show 'em how it's done.
    Last edited by Venomonology; 09-23-2012 at 06:21 AM.

2. Tyler6270 said:

Venemology callin' out the best but he'll be put to rest like the the others that failed the test because you can't handle the strain or stress the pain of a pest in your side that calls you to confide in his living eyes of you but deceit and hate are what he hides because without it, it couldn't be alive that you feel it but I won't press for time I'm almost done with this rhyme, spit what you spat so I can turn it around back and hit it at you with a bat to return the ball, because when I'm done you'll already be done with the force of the fall, I promise when I'm done with you, the rest will be dissolved. All you.

Venomonology said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler6270 View Post
    Venemology callin' out the best but he'll be put to rest like the the others that failed the test because you can't handle the strain or stress the pain of a pest in your side that calls you to confide in his living eyes of you but deceit and hate are what he hides because without it, it couldn't be alive that you feel it but I won't press for time I'm almost done with this rhyme, spit what you spat so I can turn it around back and hit it at you with a bat to return the ball, because when I'm done you'll already be done with the force of the fall, I promise when I'm done with you, the rest will be dissolved. All you.
    What chance does Tyler have of beating Venomonology? Zero, zilch, none, nil. And please spell my name properly
    You're less "failing the test", more fatal neglect. Plus, you've already exampled defeat in orthography
    See, honestly.. these battles are a daily event and what you just did there was a degrading attempt
    I'm gonna make you a dent that'll leave your face in itself; the kind that leaves those lonely ghetto ladies bereft
    And for the sake of suspense I'll lash occasional belts across your chest to intentionally kill the pathos that dwells
    So then the "strain and the stress" and those "pains of a pest" will be nothing more to me than an arrangement of text
    I've heard it all before so, Tyler, change the cassette. See, SBU and smooth are like a neighboring sect
    The state of their threat requires no change in defence, it's not unlike I'm China and they came from Tibet
    Thanks for the heads up but the situation's assessed, son; Me against those 2 is a mathematical question:
    So let's not pretend. I'm the establisment's best. It's x = (2a + 2b) and in the equation I'm "x". Done.

smoothtung said:

Just Words. shut up, 'shut down'. you're Micro; soft.
    Im drenching your 'main-frame' and the thirst for brighter drops.
    Your shallow 'gift' will quickly be thrown by the rapids..
    Lunar shift, powerful spit; I float heavens caskets.

5. quickill said:

Life is just a blessing what's the point of stressing
    Till all my brother's on tell me what's the point of messing
    Till I really really wear the crown we really only second guessing
    Nothin short of perfect what I'm really testing
    Summer in the winter, five course dinner
    Ten star *****es, saints becomin' sinners
    Model *** ***** wishin' she was thinner
    Rich *** fake mad, cuz he ain't richer
    I only live for the moment, life is but a sliver
    Silver droptop, start with a push
    Hennesy neat, thick rolled kush
    I'm somethin' close to a killer gimmie lil push
    To every single hater I wish you only luck
    Cuz the trials that I faced brought me from the mud
    From the dirt concrete to the gold paved streets
    To the sky to the clouds, never comin' down
    If only my auntie could see me now
    Strivin for the best never let you down
    Til I join you in heaven I ain't comin' underground
    Who woulda guessed, lookin' from the start
    Why we go hard to the paint cuz we play from the heart
    You a fake *** lame and you only play your part

6. Rion Gilliam said:

Hmm sense I cant get any legit to even try to spit...Got my pants pulled up not to dip but can still ****
    small words little men a dam is holding back your flow...ur brain is the hold back ill be your seed just let it grow
    ever so tiny with absolute no heart I hear from tung...a broken mattress for a quick lay cause your springs aint sprung
    Dont be hard if you live in the fields and step in cow dung...Try to flow my way and hurt yourself and get black lung
    Yep thats just a pure **** disease and hard to breathe...all these flows are some cheap trick but ur brains have no sleeves
    tyler flow gets left out and lookin ugly like double denim...My exterior cant be bitten so why the **** do i even look into venum
    Civilized hillbillies and little city street rats...dont nobody wanna try to knock on steel with whiffle ball bats?
    Quick yeh some lives can be utterly blessing...but you homos keep away from truth like catholic confessing
    No ones wants to challenge a lyrical terrorist so stop stressing...My lyrics are like diapers keeping little children from messing
    Back to my little snake bite do me a favor n suck out my toxin...If you cant move then step out the ring and keep out of boxing
    You speak on breaking down a possible real math problem...Well my best subject is life and got pop quizes where u cant solve em
    Your spittin in squares and I will be circle and keep revolvin em..Your family tree left you clearly hanging its n ur genes quit involvin em
    That means your DNA is already against any kind of winning...Your flows are cavities that leave your from grinning
    My heads on solid and my flow leaves yours spinning...Your playing baseball against the umpire who will stop any inning
    Flows hitting hard and put em to sleep like the 7th stretch..Im a lyrical wolf compared to you, its like a blind lassie tryin to play fetch
    Sorry little denises messin with a true menace who wont play catch...Call 911 and I promise ya they wont even come to draw the sketch
    Im here not to simply divide and conquer for that is not ones quest...Just lettin you know your battling atomic with bulletproof vest
    So for now ill let you take these hits and leave your remains scorchin....Your lyrics arent developed yet, time to consider an abortion

Aka sirfolsom...for some reason they would not let me log in under my old screen name..

smoothtung said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rion Gilliam View Post
    Hmm sense I cant get any legit to even try to spit...Got my pants pulled up not to dip but can still ****
    small words little men a dam is holding back your flow...ur brain is the hold back ill be your seed just let it grow
    ever so tiny with absolute no heart I hear from tung...a broken mattress for a quick lay cause your springs aint sprung
    Dont be hard if you live in the fields and step in cow dung...Try to flow my way and hurt yourself and get black lung
    Yep thats just a pure **** disease and hard to breathe...all these flows are some cheap trick but ur brains have no sleeves
    tyler flow gets left out and lookin ugly like double denim...My exterior cant be bitten so why the **** do i even look into venum
    Civilized hillbillies and little city street rats...dont nobody wanna try to knock on steel with whiffle ball bats?
    Quick yeh some lives can be utterly blessing...but you homos keep away from truth like catholic confessing
    No ones wants to challenge a lyrical terrorist so stop stressing...My lyrics are like diapers keeping little children from messing
    Back to my little snake bite do me a favor n suck out my toxin...If you cant move then step out the ring and keep out of boxing
    You speak on breaking down a possible real math problem...Well my best subject is life and got pop quizes where u cant solve em
    Your spittin in squares and I will be circle and keep revolvin em..Your family tree left you clearly hanging its n ur genes quit involvin em
    That means your DNA is already against any kind of winning...Your flows are cavities that leave your from grinning
    My heads on solid and my flow leaves yours spinning...Your playing baseball against the umpire who will stop any inning
    Flows hitting hard and put em to sleep like the 7th stretch..Im a lyrical wolf compared to you, its like a blind lassie tryin to play fetch
    Sorry little denises messin with a true menace who wont play catch...Call 911 and I promise ya they wont even come to draw the sketch
    Im here not to simply divide and conquer for that is not ones quest...Just lettin you know your battling atomic with bulletproof vest
    So for now ill let you take these hits and leave your remains scorchin....Your lyrics arent developed yet, time to consider an abortion

Aka sirfolsom...for some reason they would not let me log in under my old screen name..
    Yet another kid with nothing sick; it's troublesome.
    I float springs in busted ships and smuggle bits of summer sun.
    I'll outrun you with meat slabs strapped to my back AND upper legs.
    You're riding so far up my @ss 'diaper' it's f**king sex.

8. Vouve said:

You gotta quit smokin'
    You losin it
    Your mind is slippin'
    And I hope you trippin'
    Cause there's no other explanation
    It's PCP or nothing
    No way to explain it
    the insanit-ee
    You write-ten
    It is like William S. Bourrough's poetry
    Junked up, too high, and no meaning
    It hurts my mind
    And it's ugly
    So next time
    You decide To write
    I hope you're too high
    And decide to watch the lava lamp
    And avoid the writer's cramp...

Cause this shh*t is that bad.

smoothtung said:

What I wrote's not on his mind like herb is.
    And if I'm 'losing it' I've faith in the tracking device I purchased.
    This is ^ drugs, common phrase, more drugs then 'no explanation'
    You're first six were so played I can't rate what's left in cadence.
    'it's pcp or nothing' sounds like some horror trip junkie law.
    It didn't land '..meaning' you're 'too high' and 'junked up' to punch me dawg..
    Your barbarianism towards rap defeats your patient love for that.
    And william bourroughs brings more class to a 'Naked Lunch' in fact.
    Last edited by smoothtung; 09-17-2012 at 10:40 PM.

10. quickill said:

Hatin *****es
    Why I rarely let my guard down
    Six figures in the '14 how high I set the bar now
    And it ain't about the cash I just call it justification
    For all these spoiled kids who prayed I never made it
    And I still hold down my city even though I ain't around now
    Through trials tribulations like how fresh a mutha came out
    I gotta lotta dues to pay but no reason to complain now
    Survivin' stormy weather it's like nothin to my background
    Bring the ****in rain and the lightnin and the thunder
    It's a wonder how I keep it hot like winter turn to summer
    You wanna come at me you gon have to take a number
    I fight the good fight til death so you betta have a burner

And if I ever fall, I will always rise
    Said you want it bad but I don't see it in your eyes
    Survival of the illest and your **** will not survive
    Treasure from the trashes
    Phoenix from the ashes
    Sinatra did it my way never kissed a *** *****
    All you do is lick like the world is just a fat clit

Natural born sinner, natural born killer
    Two bad *****es one for breakfast one for dinner
    Ha

11. Rion Gilliam said:

if im the kid then lets change your diapers...you maybe poppin bottles but they got nipple this a parental advisor
    retaliation is not an option when facing the wiser...your the wheelchair and im the paralyzer
    written empty rhymes, well lets call it fake checks...that *** cant cash when its on me that you reflect
    runnin from a wolf while carrying your rotten meat slabs...my thoughts are subliminals that leave you in rehab
    if I see a goat imma change the ****ing channel....this is an herbivore eating through a mammal
    your like a decaying tooth but I only speak clean enamel...your in my desert so quit humping my back camel
    once again since you got meat I got a big 1 for u 2 smuggle...if you like real balls then I got something for you to juggle
    guess im the nerd call me harry potter and your the muggle....aint got time for goblins since im the devils double
    actually ill take the end of the last and just leave me at satan....time is my daughter that your hurtin so call me father and quit datin
    inflation of prices and the decline of lyrics...ill try to throw down some change for your broken spirits
    well since im ridin up that *** then just call me toilet paper....wiping the **** out your head nothing left but a crater

For smoothtung - like that diaper quote man, nicely done
    Last edited by Rion Gilliam; 09-21-2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: left out shoutout

12. Rion Gilliam said:

For quickill

mah ****er I got disco inferno and singin stayin alive...baby yogi tastin the wrong honey from the beehive
    if it was armaggedon then id smile at your remains...smiles on my face when i see mayhem and bloodstains
    I already got your six figures inside the revolver...your lifes a complicated ***** im just tryin to help you solve her
    rich or broke dont matter when your mental bums...I just took that ***** u got and throw her away when she cums
    my lyrics are even burning my throat I need a tums...just be quiet with that mouthful it tickles me even when the hums
    if you dont get the last line then think real deep...dont own a broom but how do I still drop the street sweep
    your stormy weather dont mean **** to the weatherman...my lyrics weigh heavy but i look at you and only see feathers man
    so just call me up at the right station to get forecast....hate to break it to ya your tryin to out box the everlast
    whats a killer matter once you meet the grim reaper...im inflated pricing making yours seem a whole lot cheaper
    dont need a burner to get up on a broken doorstep...im all in your face like bad parents and a horrible rep
    keep on falling and gettin back up to get stomped down...your walking in my circus and i aint havin no ****in clowns
    there is no treasure in the trash when your flow is recycle...connect my color simon you just got booed of the idol
    my punchlines are crampin your style and im the midol.....your period is up now so go sleep with your bible
    talk bout them *****es you got after breakfast n lunch....I wake up with 12:00 and just call it my brunch
    listen sherlock im unsolvable now matter how good the hunch....your flow is useless like fat ho's doing a crunch
    tell you what you can do with them dues just let me take em ....my cookies are too sweet but sadly you try to bake em
    hold down your empty city but too bad your leavin it hurt....my flow is your death knocking from 72 inches under the dirt
    the hell with taking a number ill just skip the line...cant look into my future cause your lyrics are way too far behind
    but hold up let me give you a chance to still put you on the shelve...heres your justification for the 14 I just beat that *** here in the twelve

Venomonology said:

For quickill

mah ****er I got disco inferno and singin stayin alive...baby yogi tastin the wrong honey from the beehive
    if it was armaggedon then id smile at your remains...smiles on my face when i see mayhem and bloodstains
    I already got your six figures inside the revolver...your lifes a complicated ***** im just tryin to help you solve her
    rich or broke dont matter when your mental bums...I just took that ***** u got and throw her away when she cums
    my lyrics are even burning my throat I need a tums...just be quiet with that mouthful it tickles me even when the hums
    if you dont get the last line then think real deep...dont own a broom but how do I still drop the street sweep
    your stormy weather dont mean **** to the weatherman...my lyrics weigh heavy but i look at you and only see feathers man
    so just call me up at the right station to get forecast....hate to break it to ya your tryin to out box the everlast
    whats a killer matter once you meet the grim reaper...im inflated pricing making yours seem a whole lot cheaper
    dont need a burner to get up on a broken doorstep...im all in your face like bad parents and a horrible rep
    keep on falling and gettin back up to get stomped down...your walking in my circus and i aint havin no ****in clowns
    there is no treasure in the trash when your flow is recycle...connect my color simon you just got booed of the idol
    my punchlines are crampin your style and im the midol.....your period is up now so go sleep with your bible
    talk bout them *****es you got after breakfast n lunch....I wake up with 12:00 and just call it my brunch
    listen sherlock im unsolvable now matter how good the hunch....your flow is useless like fat ho's doing a crunch
    tell you what you can do with them dues just let me take em ....my cookies are too sweet but sadly you try to bake em
    hold down your empty city but too bad your leavin it hurt....my flow is your death knocking from 72 inches under the dirt
    the hell with taking a number ill just skip the line...cant look into my future cause your lyrics are way too far behind
    but hold up let me give you a chance to still put you on the shelve...heres your justification for the 14 I just beat that *** here in the twelve
    in every line your spendin time on fittin in elipsis;
    spliff-grammared cliff-hangers leave me thinkin "where the disses?"
    spittin 'sh!t & b!tches' like your Lil Wayne's equivalent
    but insufficient diction shows you're lackin in the discipline
    claimin 12 at brunch, now dawg I'm sure that's when you wake up
    but the fact your postin on this site means I KNOW those girls are made up
    faker! wake up... find some truth to verse,
    improve on dunce & build a punch to leave a tooth dispersed

14. Rion Gilliam said:

Quote Originally Posted by Venomonology View Post
    in every line your spendin time on fittin in elipsis;
    spliff-grammared cliff-hangers leave me thinkin "where the disses?"
    spittin 'sh!t & b!tches' like your Lil Wayne's equivalent
    but insufficient diction shows you're lackin in the discipline
    claimin 12 at brunch, now dawg I'm sure that's when you wake up
    but the fact your postin on this site means I KNOW those girls are made up
    faker! wake up... find some truth to verse,
    improve on dunce & build a punch to leave a tooth dispersed
    let me flick the light switch to send this roach to his hole....sorry to inform your ****in with a mental asylum thats outta control
    if your lookin for the disses then direct yourself to the mirror...your thoughts are trapped in san francisco just gettin *****er
    ill roll up your style and burn it up theres ur spliff grammar....ill leave you and ur spirit hung like a picture just call me the hammer
    anarchy is my home and its sufficient for my display diction...messin with the lyrical master is your downfall and current affliction
    my thoughts are in depth while I see urs is a work of fiction...homicide that equals genocide of the weak is my worlds final depiction
    for those near my level what leaves my lips is equal to kissin...im takin advantage of female dogs like a silent snake with metaphorical hissing
    id bury lil wayne and make em shot himself again in the chest...your armor has chinks in it for my abyss to put your blind thoughts to rest
    your going down a very steep grade but cant see my test...my subliminals are the equivalent of your brain aching in your chest
    metaphorically lost is your final diagnosis of the unknown doctor....you speak bout my beatin of guts like u know somethin thats not a shocker
    taking assumption has led you on a retarded level of your speech....you suck more than blood u assume my life n its time to burn off this leech
    look at my profile picture to see the real me n the ***** I cut out...pimpin is my genetics and simply a rolling stone that stops females in mid route
    but I guess ur the "real" version of ladies man your hermaphrodite...speakin on "KNOWING" when your simply rubbin ur own **** at the end of the night
    not lets get back from havin to show you the infinite black book....thought you could rob me of my dignity too bad my identity you have mistook
    if chess was the game then call me queen and king my lil rook...nothing is solid about you my little maraca that has never been shook
    the reason I post on a site is to show the false that truth is here...how can you even have drive when your brain cant even steer
    call me the dunce and ill wear the hat but ur sitting in the corner..my intelligence is beyond your realm speakin to my clarity makes u a foreigner
    assuming your breakin down my flow is gonna leave you exposed....ur existence alone is flammable and ur ****in with fire that cant be hosed
    ill say again your my lil snack cupcake ur the 1st ***** I eat at brunch....you speak of building my lines but u fail to see im already packin the punch
    sip on my kool aid small follower and im the man who breaks thru ur wall....disrupting your flow under ur wings so when im winded ur plane must stall
    your under disillusion and mid fever to criticize my depth of truth...my lyrics alone will bring blood and make impressions while you show ur 1 tooth
    so now your foundation has been shooken and identity been broken...pain is my game and your steppin in the arcade with no token
    glad to be noticed im at your edge of capacity so yeh im cliff hangin...I send direct lines call your lines a miss cleo your just crank yankin
    before u get the option to think ur shits tight ask mommy bout my bangin...or watch the **** dangle from her mouth while she ask for more spankin
    dont let me go on the path of knockin on mommas door and leavin her sore...call me out again ill just known you simply adore and ill is in my every pore
    well damn you must think that poor MAN is real sick he needs rehabilitation....No im ill from no gravity and ur stuck on the same ****in station
    to your flow process I will pull a Clinton and say I have no relation...make your thought process grow so get some lotion for ur mental masturbation
    so hop off the arc noah ,quite clinging to 2 of every creation....style your own **** looney tune and sink that fake boat n ill show u no color animation
    something you cannot see cause ur side has no appreciation....keep ****ing around this inevitable quake and be left a broken haitian
    ur mind is stuck at home ur skill doesnt bring mine back from vacation...how u gonna stop me from cutting you up when I leave no lacerations

I really liked that 2nd line in your verse man, quite sick ! Get back at me - liking the different styles here a lot

Venomonology said:

let me flick the light switch to send this roach to his hole....sorry to inform your ****in with a mental asylum thats outta control
    if your lookin for the disses then direct yourself to the mirror...your thoughts are trapped in san francisco just gettin *****er
    ill roll up your style and burn it up theres ur spliff grammar....ill leave you and ur spirit hung like a picture just call me the hammer
    anarchy is my home and its sufficient for my display diction...messin with the lyrical master is your downfall and current affliction
    my thoughts are in depth while I see urs is a work of fiction...homicide that equals genocide of the weak is my worlds final depiction
    for those near my level what leaves my lips is equal to kissin...im takin advantage of female dogs like a silent snake with metaphorical hissing
    id bury lil wayne and make em shot himself again in the chest...your armor has chinks in it for my abyss to put your blind thoughts to rest
    your going down a very steep grade but cant see my test...my subliminals are the equivalent of your brain aching in your chest
    metaphorically lost is your final diagnosis of the unknown doctor....you speak bout my beatin of guts like u know somethin thats not a shocker
    taking assumption has led you on a retarded level of your speech....you suck more than blood u assume my life n its time to burn off this leech
    look at my profile picture to see the real me n the ***** I cut out...pimpin is my genetics and simply a rolling stone that stops females in mid route
    but I guess ur the "real" version of ladies man your hermaphrodite...speakin on "KNOWING" when your simply rubbin ur own **** at the end of the night
    not lets get back from havin to show you the infinite black book....thought you could rob me of my dignity too bad my identity you have mistook
    if chess was the game then call me queen and king my lil rook...nothing is solid about you my little maraca that has never been shook
    the reason I post on a site is to show the false that truth is here...how can you even have drive when your brain cant even steer
    call me the dunce and ill wear the hat but ur sitting in the corner..my intelligence is beyond your realm speakin to my clarity makes u a foreigner
    assuming your breakin down my flow is gonna leave you exposed....ur existence alone is flammable and ur ****in with fire that cant be hosed
    ill say again your my lil snack cupcake ur the 1st ***** I eat at brunch....you speak of building my lines but u fail to see im already packin the punch
    sip on my kool aid small follower and im the man who breaks thru ur wall....disrupting your flow under ur wings so when im winded ur plane must stall
    your under disillusion and mid fever to criticize my depth of truth...my lyrics alone will bring blood and make impressions while you show ur 1 tooth
    so now your foundation has been shooken and identity been broken...pain is my game and your steppin in the arcade with no token
    glad to be noticed im at your edge of capacity so yeh im cliff hangin...I send direct lines call your lines a miss cleo your just crank yankin
    before u get the option to think ur shits tight ask mommy bout my bangin...or watch the **** dangle from her mouth while she ask for more spankin
    dont let me go on the path of knockin on mommas door and leavin her sore...call me out again ill just known you simply adore and ill is in my every pore
    well damn you must think that poor MAN is real sick he needs rehabilitation....No im ill from no gravity and ur stuck on the same ****in station
    to your flow process I will pull a Clinton and say I have no relation...make your thought process grow so get some lotion for ur mental masturbation
    so hop off the arc noah ,quite clinging to 2 of every creation....style your own **** looney tune and sink that fake boat n ill show u no color animation
    something you cannot see cause ur side has no appreciation....keep ****ing around this inevitable quake and be left a broken haitian
    ur mind is stuck at home ur skill doesnt bring mine back from vacation...how u gonna stop me from cutting you up when I leave no lacerations

I really liked that 2nd line in your verse man, quite sick ! Get back at me - liking the different styles here a lot
    if you're 'mental asylum', it's cuz you're bent in the mind son
    & call me a 'roach'? fine.. cuz I'll never die bruv
    see, the kinetics described'll leave a swelling of eyes
    & if they never subside.. it'll lead to burial site stunts
    my perspective provides blood for all who ask for better storms
    & this weather calls for mess & gore. now who's caught up in metaphor?
    man, I'm hella raw. I write rhymes to stellar scores. - just ask the other authors
    compared to me, your thoughts are only 'in depth' when your head's held under water
    You're less 'lyrical master', more pitiful actor
    an extra gettin attention from this criminal's drama
    you bring a typical standard & claim 'subliminal' factors
    truth is, the only time you'll 'spit dope' is if you dribble the ganga
    'those near your level' are dissed and promptly slashed;
    and if what leaves your lips is equal to kissin, then you must kiss a lot of @ss!!
    & it's funny that you'd mention that you 'hiss' all 'metaphorically',
    cuz this snake bites b!tch & spits VENOMONOLOGY

you're the dumb fake in the dunce place, even though I'd gladly stay in the corner
    cuz if you're seriously calling me 'cupcake'... then I'm gonna stay real far away from ya

16. Vouve said:

Through the grass, you hiss
    This diss,
    An incessant Petulance
    Like a snake, easily charmed
    I got my flute in hand
    And Do my dance
    I got you entranced-and
    This venomology you speak-en
    Ain't nothing to me
    you defanged
    all talk no bit-en
    "I great"
    "You fake"
    "I da real thang"
    "In This rap game "
    "You can't touch me"

But the game you play
    Is so cliche
    like hide-and-seek'
    so count to three
    I'll wait
    Before I come lookin'
    where could your talent be?
    it's an illusion to me
    there's no finding nothin'
    just the hissin' and the grass rustlin'
    no snake
    no bitin'
    all talk and no venom
    '

17. Rion Gilliam said:

Quote Originally Posted by Venomonology View Post
    if you're 'mental asylum', it's cuz you're bent in the mind son
    & call me a 'roach'? fine.. cuz I'll never die bruv
    see, the kinetics described'll leave a swelling of eyes
    & if they never subside.. it'll lead to burial site stunts
    my perspective provides blood for all who ask for better storms
    & this weather calls for mess & gore. now who's caught up in metaphor?
    man, I'm hella raw. I write rhymes to stellar scores. - just ask the other authors
    compared to me, your thoughts are only 'in depth' when your head's held under water
    You're less 'lyrical master', more pitiful actor
    an extra gettin attention from this criminal's drama
    you bring a typical standard & claim 'subliminal' factors
    truth is, the only time you'll 'spit dope' is if you dribble the ganga
    'those near your level' are dissed and promptly slashed;
    and if what leaves your lips is equal to kissin, then you must kiss a lot of @ss!!
    & it's funny that you'd mention that you 'hiss' all 'metaphorically',
    cuz this snake bites b!tch & spits VENOMONOLOGY

you're the dumb fake in the dunce place, even though I'd gladly stay in the corner
    cuz if you're seriously calling me 'cupcake'... then I'm gonna stay real far away from ya

A roach aint ****in livin if it only feeds on others feces...a coward you are thats my least favorite species
    you talk a mean fight from a keyboard but punk ho what are you swelling.....I give out charity *** whippins to little ho's promise no selling
    burial side stunts is tough talk from ***** made cunts...your goin on witch hunts with fake character pullin your stunts
    you as hard as cotton and id slap a weak one with an open hand...my shits is fossil fuel older n wiser always in demand
    I aint got **** backin me up on my words but ur mouth on my balls...this is what happens when sissy boys get caught in the squall
    yeh your perspective has self proclaimed love n boyfriend backup...chips or balls im afraid little boy your lyrics cant stackup
    its safe for a keyboard gangster to call out some drama...in real life you back down and go looking for papa or mama
    if daddy aint there dont worry he knew about the incoming nightmare...id give a candy *** like you 2 hours in jail before ur sugar tear
    that means you come out walking in awkward fashion....that means you would give up your pillow and still take the smashin
    you think cause your lines feel good to you and your sissy crew...if you seen lyrics in person aint nobody goin to hype you up with WOOOOO
    they would think u done ****ed up and got to deepwater...your parents come outside and claim they wished they had a daughter
    I only call women and *****es cupcakes cause I hate fake...talkin **** is only cool in your home but a ***** outside plays it safe
    turn around and pull the switch say that line was me the *****....Ill call your **** all day and send flowers to your new ditch
    no i meant your name cause out soft on my lips...your clothes probably scream im cool with the blood and crips
    like johhny I dont wear no bright colors only the black...aint cause I wanna be from the hood and call things whack
    only time I ever refer to any whack is when u beat your meat....life aint so safe out your bedroom ill take ur candy trick or treat
    o wait use my **** and flip it again n make me out for homo....its hard for established minds to acknowledge a promo
    you wanna stay away simply for my words cause ur too much man...boys like you need need a stout face for the backhand
    like imma give a **** about a garden snake and its toxin...your lyrics screams straight A's and name brand flossin
    your turn my exact words inside out for ur sake of diss....but when challenged with higher league u shoot and miss
    ill save this line to, higher means im smoother and greater....go back to bayside for im a tiger ok ac slater
    out of my range and no I dont mean no ****ing rover...your credits has ran out mario its time for game over
    so like springer here is my final thought n its obscene...trick or treatin is glory hole charity work im sure u know what i mean
    make sure to check the ballsacks for badges had to see you caught...your lyrics are getting a discount which wont be bought
    i wisssssh you was equal opposition but ur fight is already fought....being "hard" is not you and something not self taught

Venomonology said:

A roach aint ****in livin if it only feeds on others feces...a coward you are thats my least favorite species
    you talk a mean fight from a keyboard but punk ho what are you swelling.....I give out charity *** whippins to little ho's promise no selling
    burial side stunts is tough talk from ***** made cunts...your goin on witch hunts with fake character pullin your stunts
    you as hard as cotton and id slap a weak one with an open hand...my shits is fossil fuel older n wiser always in demand
    I aint got **** backin me up on my words but ur mouth on my balls...this is what happens when sissy boys get caught in the squall
    yeh your perspective has self proclaimed love n boyfriend backup...chips or balls im afraid little boy your lyrics cant stackup
    its safe for a keyboard gangster to call out some drama...in real life you back down and go looking for papa or mama
    if daddy aint there dont worry he knew about the incoming nightmare...id give a candy *** like you 2 hours in jail before ur sugar tear
    that means you come out walking in awkward fashion....that means you would give up your pillow and still take the smashin
    you think cause your lines feel good to you and your sissy crew...if you seen lyrics in person aint nobody goin to hype you up with WOOOOO
    they would think u done ****ed up and got to deepwater...your parents come outside and claim they wished they had a daughter
    I only call women and *****es cupcakes cause I hate fake...talkin **** is only cool in your home but a ***** outside plays it safe
    turn around and pull the switch say that line was me the *****....Ill call your **** all day and send flowers to your new ditch
    no i meant your name cause out soft on my lips...your clothes probably scream im cool with the blood and crips
    like johhny I dont wear no bright colors only the black...aint cause I wanna be from the hood and call things whack
    only time I ever refer to any whack is when u beat your meat....life aint so safe out your bedroom ill take ur candy trick or treat
    o wait use my **** and flip it again n make me out for homo....its hard for established minds to acknowledge a promo
    you wanna stay away simply for my words cause ur too much man...boys like you need need a stout face for the backhand
    like imma give a **** about a garden snake and its toxin...your lyrics screams straight A's and name brand flossin
    your turn my exact words inside out for ur sake of diss....but when challenged with higher league u shoot and miss
    ill save this line to, higher means im smoother and greater....go back to bayside for im a tiger ok ac slater
    out of my range and no I dont mean no ****ing rover...your credits has ran out mario its time for game over
    so like springer here is my final thought n its obscene...trick or treatin is glory hole charity work im sure u know what i mean
    make sure to check the ballsacks for badges had to see you caught...your lyrics are getting a discount which wont be bought
    i wisssssh you was equal opposition but ur fight is already fought....being "hard" is not you and something not self taught
    I don't need to flip no quotes to quip this bloke with firm burns
    he thinks we're going prid pro quo, but this diss shows no curse words
    he's an earthworm dreaming of birds' eyes, & he thinks he's coming after me
    yet the first lines of his worse rhymes prove he can't match the vocabulary
    such a tragedy...he's got tenacity, but this here's target practice
    got this fool wounded. gaspin. askin "where's the doctor?" - got distracted
    before, he thought he topped the masses every time his jaw expanded
    now, he's deep end... crossing rapids with drops that're often stagnant
    so let's analyze the shrapnel quick, before he stops and scampers:
    he's got school-boy humour, drops like juniors, & his knowledge? probably rationed

you come in here.. gallant swagger, graphic language, fast with anger
    truth is you're proving shattered valor. I'm just a higher class of rapper.

19. quickill said:

@ Rion

Huh..

Dope flow
    **** aroun with me you get played like instrumental
    Thick latina chick gimmie head like she gone mental
    And my dogs got my back like they waitin in the kennel
    Til you get chopped up they identify you by yo dental
    You a broke *** fake plus you drivin' in a rental
    As I surprassed you sherlock mother****er get a ****in clue
    I am not like you, flow retarted like it just sniff glue
    Til I come unglued you are just dog food
    ****in ***** to a rotwieller, got your girl you can not find her
    Your ***** screamin like Jay Z signed her
    When I'm done nobody find her... I am the truth you can see it your blinders
    I am the judge and the jurry, convict in a hurry
    Yes I'm judgemental, and yet you rap about inferno
    If you ever see my face see I came up from the dirt
    Now I ain't growin' sentimental but you so not on my level
    You go weak like trebble I go hard like bass
    With a sick 45 I lay your city down to waste
    Bad ***** named Tina and she sprayin at your face
    And I slit your *****'s throat for some head lil taste

And you rappin bout the circus ***** I only work with purpose
    You got mad free time so I see your work is worthless
    You got played out rhymes you don't even deserve this
    Just for me to say your name greatest day of your life
    But all you say is fake like you livin' a lie
    But the truth what am I, Uncouth too fly
    Need the proof yeah why
    I accomplish all my dreams while you stare at the screen
    I put my heart in the work it's only right I see the green
    I heard your ***** fat all cookies no cream
    Life is a beach, know what I mean
    And I'm deep in the ocean you just playin in the sand
    You a weak adolescent I'm a grown *** man
    This is big boy's rap try hard to understand

Semi-automatic, your life is truly tragic
    Saw my chance and grabbed it
    You only dream of my life, was a fiend with the strife
    Til I transcend what you cannot comprehend
    Talkin bout a Tums but a Valium's what you need
    As you burn only with pain Dante indeed
    Lemme bring you up to speed, you a tortoise I'm a steed
    You lyrics ain't clever and your flow so weak
    You gon choke while I peak til you lyin' on the street
    Blat

Hahahaha
    Street sweepin mother****er... you gotta be kiddin me

By the way I understood your stupid *** lyrics..
    you may wanna read my **** twice though
    You get it?
    Ha

20. Trina Marie said:

Originally Posted by Trina Marie
    CHECK IT OUT BOY / I GOT PLENTY OF TIME / BEEN DOING CIRCLES AROUND YOU / WHILE YOU WERE DROPPING THE DIME_
    DID I ASK YOU FOR YOU'RE CRAP / ABOUT THIS... AND BOU'T THAT???? / I REALLY DON'T RECALL / "SCREAMING",
    YOUR NAME..."ROBMACK"!!!!_
    AS I TRY AND TRY / TO BE HALF-@SS NICE! /THEN WHAT???... YOU GO AND DO??? / WITHOUT EVEN THINKING TWICE_
    START TALKING MORE $HIT / AND LOOKING LIKE A FOOL / I'M SURE THEIRS SOME MEMBER'S HERE!!! / WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ???..WHAT IT IS ?? YOU TRY TO DO??_
    GIVE US ALL A BREAK / GO CRAWL BACK TO YOUR SHACK / BES" BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY "!! / I'M A RIDER FROM THE STACK!!!!!_
    SEE...."B*TCHES"!!!! JUST LIKE YOU / SHOULD TAKE IT REALLY SUPER SLOW / GIVE DADDY BACK HIS CRACK-PIPE / SO YOU CAN WRITE A BETTER FLOW_
    I'M GUESSING.....YOU HAVE NO JOB / AND MOST LIKELY.... YOU STILL LIVE AT HOME / THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME / TO PICK ON EVERY BROTHER KNOWN_
    GET ON MY LEVEL / NEVER YOURS / BEST BELIEVE, I WORK ALONE!!! / KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH/
    BE LIKE "E.T." AND PHONE HOME_
    STOP WALKING LIKE A DEAD GIRL / WHO IS "STUCK", STRAIGHT UP!!!.. ON THE BLOCK / DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME / THAT YOU HAVE A TWO INCH (OCK_
    AND TELL THE B*TCH YOU TRY TO DO / WHY YOUR PURPLE, RED AND BLUE / YOU WERE F__KING WITH A GANGSTA" / AND NOW SHE'S AFTER YOU!!!!!_