Looking for a dream

Thread: Looking for a dream

Tags: 50's, 60's, dream dream dream, how i love to dream
  1. Panther said:

Default Looking for a dream

Greetings, I'm looking for a song ( Don't know the artist or Title). It's an adult pop from the late 50's or early 60's.

Some Lyrics are "Dream Dream Dream how I love to Dream" Other lyric segments are "In the dawn(s) of ? turn away oh my love turn away" " and My memory"

cbwillallen25 said:

The first thought that came to mind was this song.

Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream

Also, if you can, can you please talk about the artist voice?

And another guess

Ella Fitzgerald - Dream A Little Dream
    Last edited by cbwillallen25; 03-05-2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: addition

3. Panther said:

Default Thanks cbwillallen25

Thanks cbwillallen25; but those aren't the ones. As I recall, it was a Male vocalist with backup singers Smooth Pat Boone like voice but maybe a little deeper. The song was a slow tempo.

Do you know of a site that will not parse a multiple word search into every word being searched independently?

Panther

cbwillallen25 said:

You're welcome, I will definitely keep looking.

For the site I think it all depends. There was a site, I don''t recall at the moment, that gives you an option if you want to search for the whole phrase or each word individually simply by clicking a circular box above the search area. I think a tactic you can try is to place the words in quotation marks. That way you wouldn't have the problem of an individual word search. Any search engine can be good (google, yahoo, etc), and a site like http://www.letssingit.com/. Really though I don't think you can go wrong with any site.
    Last edited by cbwillallen25; 03-05-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: addition

sunshine20071988 said:

Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 03-14-2012 at 08:08 AM.

6. Panther said:

Thanks again; but I've tried that on dozens of generic sites and several lyric/poem sites. I really appreciate your efforts.

Panther