JAZZU & Leon SOMOV - Tyla (Lithuanian)

Thread: JAZZU & Leon SOMOV - Tyla (Lithuanian)

Tags: None
  1. black_label said:

Default JAZZU & Leon SOMOV - Tyla (Lithuanian)

Heyyy, guys... I'm not sure i should post this thread in the present forum, but I didn't find any other relevant one for Lithuanian lyrics.
    Anyway, I've got absolutely no idea what this song is all about, but I adore it! I'll be more than happy if there's someone who can help me and translate these lyrics for me... Thanks in advaaaance!! =)))))

Aš pakeisiu tavo vardą ir savąjį paslėpsiu , kur dar nežinau.
    Man nesvarbu kuo tu vardu, svarbu, kad tu ir mes kartu. Gulėsime nei kartu, nei vieniši ir nieko nebelauksim.
    O tyloje, kur gimsta garsas šnabždėsim ir nieko nebeklausim nuoga tiesa ir mes nuogi.

Aš tikiu tavo tylą. Mano namai - siela tava.
    Tu aplenki mintis, tavo namai - mano širdis.

Tu savanaudiškai man liepsi judėti tuo pačiu ritmu. Aš tau paklusiu, nusileisiu, aš tavo muzika tikiu, tave girdžiu.
    Tada sukursim pavasarį su saulės daug ir dar daugiau lietaus, kuris nuplaus kelius apgaulės, mes vienas kito kelias, dangaus pusiaujas.

Aš tikiu tavo tyla. Mano namai - siela tava.
    Tu aplenki mintis. Tavo namai - mano širdis.

2. Rr said:

"Silence" -Jazzu and Leon SOMOV

I'll change your name and will hide mine, where (...?) I don't know...
    I don't mind what your name is, it's important that you are...and we are together. We'll lie neither together, nor lonely and won't wait anything.
    And in the silence, where the sound is born we'll whishpering and won't ask anything...the truth is nude and we are so too.

I believe in your silence. My home is your soul.
    You outpace the minds, your home is my heart.

You'll selfishly tell me to move in the same rhythm. I'll answer that...submit that...('cause) I believe in your music (and) I hear you.
    And then we'll create a spring with much sun and much more rain, which will wash the roads of cheat, we are the road for each other and the middle of the sky (too).

I believe in your silence. My home is your soul.
    You outpace the minds, your home is my heart."